COSMIC ORDERING SUCCESS STORIES - LETS SHARE THEM!

English Forum. This is the place for any questions and discussions regarding the contents of Bärbel's books as well as life in the age of the aquarius in general.

Moderatoren:bluejupiter, Rokko

Beitrag von 240471 » Mi Jan 31, 2007 8:02 pm

Blimey...what a lot of posts to catch up on!

I laughed out loud when I read your intro line Nicola! Yes, I think you are right, I did get my sign yesterday. And today? Well I didn't see the date once...not once! Now I have a theory about this. I think the Universe didn't deliver on purpose. I can hear it now...I sent you signs two days running and you don't believe me so stuff your game in your pipe and smoke it! This brings your question in to the equation Allan. Does the Universe play silly sods with us? And the answer is yes if you think it does. And no if you think it doesn't. The Universe is really only an extention of ourselves, so if you think she would play silly buggers, then your wish is her command and hence that's what you get. Allan, like attracts like. If your morning starts off crap, crap is often what you continue to get all day. In the past I have said "thanks for that awful phonecall (or whatever) and my day will now improve" or something similar. This tends to separate the bad bit and pave the way for things to improve. Have you read any Abraham Hicks stuff Allan? Might be worth a try if you haven't. My question is: Do you think the Universe is testing you?

Sorry Nicola, back to the signs thing. I do have a pendulum but it's tucked away for I can't be trusted with it. I learnt about them 5 years ago when my husband left. Sadly, I asked (and asked and asked and asked) the same question over and over. See the connection here?! :lol: Couldn't accept the answer it gave. Then 2 years ago when I split from my boyfriend the pendulum came out again. I asked soooooo many times the same question that the thing refused to swing and still refuses! Ooops! I do think dates may not be a good thing to ask...but having said that, I played a game today. I asked my deputy to think of a date and tell me it. I then asked for the date to show itself today. It did! And only once. It may be just the importance of the question and my fear that the sign cannot be trusted. Colours? Not sure about that...will think about it. Car number plates is the other thing for me (has been since I was a child) so I think that might be my next route. Funny you should say about the pendulum though, I was only talking to my friend about it on Sunday when I discovered she used one too.

Out of curiosity...can I ask which part of North Devon? And when you next talk to your lady can you ask her whether I'm going to reconcile with my boyfriend who I split with 2 years ago? Born on 24 Aug! :wink:

Anne
Ask and you shall receive - always!

nicola

Beitrag von nicola » Mi Jan 31, 2007 8:26 pm

Hello Anne

Its Ilfracombe, North Devon.

I liked your news about the pendulum. I did feel compelled to tell you about it and ask it questions so Im sure that is a sign in itself. (We do seem to have some synchronicity going here dont we?)

Dont give up on finding what suits you regarding your signs. Its sooooooooo wonderful when it happens, its worth the wait.

Actually you do sound as if you are getting them anyway. So keep going!

Re the woman I speak to, it is very intermittent and I may not speak to her for a year or two, or it may be in a week's time. If its still relevant next time I do speak to her, I will ask her. I only mention this so you dont get your hopes up on an answer from her.

Anne, you do sound like such a lovely person, Im sure that you will find your soul mate, whether its your ex boyfriend or not. And if you soulmate doesnt turn up straight away, enjoy the smorgesboard that life offers in the meantime! :D

Beitrag von 240471 » Mi Jan 31, 2007 8:40 pm

Hi Nicola. Don't worry about my question for your lady...I gave up "needing" to know the answer some time back. I can laugh about my compulsive behaviour now and hence my post. But I have to ask...what on earth is smorgesboard? Is it like a cheese board?! :lol: Whatever it is, I'm happy with what life offers me and I am the most luckiest single girly out there. I do wish I could cosmically order my perfect partner as easily as I can order the 27 Nov to be shown on a case today...but he will come. I think of it along the lines of that he's not quite cooked yet and will be delivered to my table, piping hot, just as soon as he (whoever he is!) is ready. :D I'm just hungry now! :lol:

The reason I ask about North Devon is that I've friends there. Just down the road in Langtree outside Torrington. A beautiful area that I love to visit whenever I can. You are very lucky.

Keep me posted on the signs and stuff.

Anne

AllanM
Beitrag von AllanM » Mi Jan 31, 2007 10:39 pm

240471 hat geschrieben:Blimey...what a lot of posts to catch up on!

I laughed out loud when I read your intro line Nicola! Yes, I think you are right, I did get my sign yesterday. And today? Well I didn't see the date once...not once! Now I have a theory about this. I think the Universe didn't deliver on purpose. I can hear it now...I sent you signs two days running and you don't believe me so stuff your game in your pipe and smoke it! This brings your question in to the equation Allan. Does the Universe play silly sods with us? And the answer is yes if you think it does. And no if you think it doesn't. The Universe is really only an extention of ourselves, so if you think she would play silly buggers, then your wish is her command and hence that's what you get. Allan, like attracts like. If your morning starts off crap, crap is often what you continue to get all day. In the past I have said "thanks for that awful phonecall (or whatever) and my day will now improve" or something similar. This tends to separate the bad bit and pave the way for things to improve. Have you read any Abraham Hicks stuff Allan? Might be worth a try if you haven't. My question is: Do you think the Universe is testing you?

Anne
Hi Anne

I have a feeling it may well be, just to see how i'm doing and if i can stay positive, i'm thinking if i pass the 'test' then an abundance of orders and positive things may come my way - but who knows. It may well be what Nicola mentioned earlier about the stress at work and the negative energy blocking out all the positive energy i'm trying to manifest.

I havent read Abraham Hicks stuff - what would you recommend?

Allan

Beitrag von 240471 » Mi Jan 31, 2007 11:01 pm

Hi Allan. Ask and it is Given is the best book. Do you know who Abraham is? If you don't and for the benefit of others here, Abraham is a spiritual being that delivers information through a lady called Esther Hicks. Now before thinking oh my goodness this person is a lunatic...I'm not! Their main thing is that we should all feel good, and by feeling good, we attract more good. Feel bad, attract bad. The book I've suggested has some excellent exercises in it to transform even the most negative of days. The most important thing is that we feel good in the now, and "they" teach us how to do it. If you don't fancy reading this kind of material because the source doesn't resonate with you then "Excuse me my life is waiting" by Lynn Grabhorn is a damn good substitute. Same fluffly feeling kind of stuff, but written in a down to earth style. That book is on my shelf of best books and is never far from me. Abraham has a website (well not him personally!) and they too do daily quotes. Not as good as TUT, but give you an added boost.

Anne

nicola

Beitrag von nicola » Do Feb 01, 2007 12:20 am

I have read Ask and It is Given too! Is this one you recommended to me originally Anne? It is a book that makes you feel very positive about things. It also helps you to get yourself out of a rut if you are in one emotionally, financially, spiritually etc.

I did find though, that the first few chapters require you to take a leap of faith right from the word go, to believe what they are saying. I found as I read on it was easier to accept what they were saying and how the messages are all of a loving nature. I too have done some of their exercises and found them to be most useful.

Smorgasboard means:
In English, the word smorgasbord refers to any buffet with a variety of dishes. The Swedish word smörgåsbord of which it is an anglicization, is a combination of the words smörgås, meaning sandwich (or, more strictly, "slice of bread and butter"), and bord, which means table. So a smörgåsbord is literally a sandwich table. This is a bit of a misnomer, however, since the table normally has a lot more than sandwiches on it.

In an extended sense, the word is used to refer to any situation which invites patrons to select whatever they wish among several pleasant things, such as the smorgasbord of university courses, books in a bookstore etc.

Hope that is helpful.

On signs etc: my parents were round for dinner tonight and I was telling them about the pendulum and we were looking at it and asking questions. There was a knock at the door and a friend of ours had arrived with a book about using the pendulum! Ok so I knew that it was going to be loaned to me but I had expected it yesterday. I think the timing was amazing though, just as we were talking about and using the pendulum! What makes it more remarkable is that this is not normally the sort of thing that I would openly share with my mum and dad - my problem not theirs, as it turns out, they were quite interested in having a go with it!

I think I am going through a good stage with signs. They do come and go, but I am thoroughly enjoying it and am thankful for it too.

AllanM
Beitrag von AllanM » Do Feb 01, 2007 9:09 pm

240471 hat geschrieben:Hi Allan. Ask and it is Given is the best book. Do you know who Abraham is? If you don't and for the benefit of others here, Abraham is a spiritual being that delivers information through a lady called Esther Hicks. Now before thinking oh my goodness this person is a lunatic...I'm not! Their main thing is that we should all feel good, and by feeling good, we attract more good. Feel bad, attract bad. The book I've suggested has some excellent exercises in it to transform even the most negative of days. The most important thing is that we feel good in the now, and "they" teach us how to do it. If you don't fancy reading this kind of material because the source doesn't resonate with you then "Excuse me my life is waiting" by Lynn Grabhorn is a damn good substitute. Same fluffly feeling kind of stuff, but written in a down to earth style. That book is on my shelf of best books and is never far from me. Abraham has a website (well not him personally!) and they too do daily quotes. Not as good as TUT, but give you an added boost.

Anne
Hi Anne

Thanks for the heads up, i'll try find it on Amazon and give it a shot. Sounds like a good theory 'like attracts like' - had a better day today which has given me a boost, didnt place any orders though!

Nicola - have you managed to check out the TUT site yet?

Allan

nicola

Beitrag von nicola » Fr Feb 02, 2007 12:36 am

I did check out the TUT site. I am now receiving their messages every day. Although I didnt really understand what today's meant. Thanks for the recommendation. I havent had time to look in any of the forums yet. But I looked at what people had to say about Mr Dooley and it all looks very positive. It seems like he is a good guy trying to do a good thing.

I think when I looked at the site I was in "work" mode and being terribly efficient! I think the site deserves more of a meander so I will go back when I am feeling less busy and important! :)

Beitrag von 240471 » Fr Feb 02, 2007 6:39 pm

Ah the post for yesterday...had my brains boggled. So much so that I posted a message on the forum to help me.

The reply received was that if you look for the good in something, you are suggesting that the something is bad. There is no good and there is no bad in something, that something just is. For example...my ex leaving me. I immediately looked for the positives..he left with the house! He left me with a car! He left me with our dog! But it's me that has labeled him leaving me as bad. Him leaving just is (or was!) It was not good or bad. Am I making sense? The idea is that when stuff happens, we just accept that it did and the outcome was the outcome that was meant to happen.

I hope that helps! :?

Anne

nicola

Beitrag von nicola » Fr Feb 02, 2007 6:54 pm

It does help. Thank you. It is a very buddhist way to look at things, i think. I am glad I wasnt the only one who was wondering what it meant!

Any news on the old signs?

I think I had a lovely one today. It started last night when i asked for a message in my dreams. I dreamed about Robert Winston (the IVF guy) of all people! He was saying that people get stressed when things/appointments are running 5 minutes late and there is no need to get stressed.

This morning I was running 5 minutes late and was getting stressed. It was only afterwards that I remembered the dream and that I had asked for a message. Shortly adter I had to drive down a lane in the country side. I was driving slowly The sun was out and there were baby rabbits in the fields. A bird of prey flew slowly by in front of the car.

I recently read a book which began with a true story about a man who visited the beach with his family and the family of his childrens friends. He said he found the mother of this other family annoying as she was a bit of a hippy which was not like him at all. She told him that the area where they were was an old (native) indian site and that they believed if you saw a hawk it meant that God had a message for you. As she finished speaking to his amazement a hawk landed about 6 feet away from him and stared at him. He said they all stopped talking in utter disbelief. As the hawk flew away she laughed and said "Its a good job there werent 2 because that means the message is really important". No sooner had she finished speaking when two hawks landed right near him.

Isnt that great story?

Anyway, seeing as I have been having a good connection lately with the cosmos, I enjoyed this spectacle very much. I wonder if I will get a message?

What do you think of that? Coincidence?

Beitrag von 240471 » Fr Feb 02, 2007 7:11 pm

Sure sounds like one to me Nicola. But did you feel it was a coincidence? If it felt like it to you then it was. A bit like the signs...you feel that ca-ching when it happens.

Not so good for me on the sign front, but I've not really being paying much attention to the present moment in the last few days. Mind has wandered off elsewhere for a few days if you know what I mean.

Do you use msn? If you do and fancy a chat at some point, private message me your email address and I'll add you in on my list of folks my end.

I loved the story about the hawks, and it's not the first time I've heard this said either. I saw a kestrel yesterday when I was out walking my dog and a buzzard Wednesday morning. Sadly I did have a message on Wednesday...about my ex remarrying in April. A message I could have done without!

Anne

AllanM
Beitrag von AllanM » Sa Feb 03, 2007 1:54 am

Guys it finally happened! After a long week's wait i finally had a productive day today - no complaints and i managed to get a load of things done.

I'm having to go in to work on Sunday due to how busy we are, but seeing it as a positive (it's double time lol :lol: ) - so my messages have finally worked.

Today was very bright and sunny here, one of those gorgeous crisp and cold winter mornings, i asked the universe for a sign yesterday that everything would be OK, that all would work out, nothing specific but a clear sign - as i was walking to work today i had a very positive and calm feeling come over me, i think the gorgeous start to the morning was my sign. :)

Feeling much more refreshed now and oozing positivity! :D :D

I bought ask & it's given today - just waiting for it now!

Allan

Beitrag von 240471 » So Feb 04, 2007 7:43 pm

Hi Allan - let me know how you get on with the book. Abraham is featured on The Secret too.

Nicola - posted you a pm - did you get it, only it doesn't say sent in my messages box? Poooters....were would be without them!

Anne

nicola

Beitrag von nicola » So Feb 04, 2007 9:42 pm

Hey guys, I have a PS from my message posted about the "hawk sighting".

I told my close friend about it and she sent me a text yesterday saying she had been to see her parents on saturday as it was her dads birthday. They rang her after she had left in the afternoon to tell her they had had a hawk in their back garden!

Wow! I tells ya - Im on a roll! :D

NICOLA

PS I have started reading "The Secret". Am loving it. Have already had a coincidence. You know when I asked about the TUT forum in a posting last week? Well we all know who runs its - Mike Dooley. Well guess who is quoted ALOT in The Secret? Yup, Mike Dooley. I had never heard of him before this week. Now he seems to be everywhere. Its great. I just LOVE coincidences. I write them down now they happen so much. Hurrah!

Beitrag von 240471 » So Feb 04, 2007 10:57 pm

Aren't synchronicities fab! :D

The more you open your eyes and ears the more you'll see and hear! My neighbours live in Warwickshire and have a holiday home next to me. Yesterday, I was looking at plays on at Stratford, and there is one I'd love to see but it ends next Saturday. I couldn't decide what to do, but I looked at hotels and most are fully booked. It would make it a very expensive trip so I decided against it. My mind did drift to the thought of contacting my neighbours had I gone just to say "hi, I'm down the road, fancy a coffee!" Well, when I got home, they had come down for the weekend! How spooky! I had to see them today, and I told them the story. Turns out they only went to see the play I wanted to see. We then got chatting about the theatres and I said I'd been to the Globe in London, which they hadn't. Anyway, I came back home and channel hopped and there was an advert for rail tickets to London, and where was one of the places featured...The Globe! Super! I too love coincidences. :D

Anne

Antworten