COSMIC ORDERING SUCCESS STORIES - LETS SHARE THEM!

English Forum. This is the place for any questions and discussions regarding the contents of Bärbel's books as well as life in the age of the aquarius in general.

Moderatoren:bluejupiter, Rokko

AllanM
Beitrag von AllanM » So Jan 28, 2007 1:30 am

240471 hat geschrieben:Oh wow Nicola...that's lovely! I've often asked for signs but have always asked along the line of send me a sign and let the universe decide what sign I would receive. Sadly I would get the sign, but because I left it open, it came down to my interpretaion of that received sign. Thus I feel I've often mislead myself and hence gave up with it. I have to ask....what if you hadn't seen the rainbow? Anyway, you did and there is a synchronicity here I just have to tell you about. Some weeks back I was reading on TUT forum about a lady who asked if it was ok to ask for a sign. Ofcourse the answer is yes it is ok. This renewed my faith in signs and I too have asked for a sign only a few days ago. But I left it open. And as yet, no sign has been received, or at least I've not seen it. So your post here has prompted me to be specific with my sign request. Your post came just at the right time :D

And Allan - have you heard of segment intending?

Anne
hi - no i havent heard of it

Nicola - great story about the sign, i have always gone the same way as 240471 and asked for a sign, but not specified, i realise now i've probably missed about a million signs because i didnt ask for something specific, therefore i would not have known it was a sign!

Beitrag von 240471 » So Jan 28, 2007 11:06 am

Allan - segment intending comes courtesy of Abraham Hicks material. It's where you break down your day in to smaller portions and "intend" for that portion. For instance...your plane journey. What do you want out of that journey? A safe journey; a peaceful journey; a hitch free journey; a delay free journey...and so on (please note my requests aren't negative free here so you'd need to change them). So just before you emabrk on your journey you request what it is you want. Once you land, you look at the next segment you are about to deal with...say a train journey from the airport to your place of work or stay...so you start the process again. This works well for me and helps me break the day down in to more bitesize chunks. And that way if it goes belly up somewhere along the line, it is easier to recover.

Nicola - I'm busy thinking what my sign can be for my question! Thank you for your encouragement. Will keep you posted....

Anne
Ask and you shall receive - always!

Tom

Beitrag von Tom » So Jan 28, 2007 12:59 pm

Hi all, talking of signs, I asked for a sign yesterday after reading these posts. I asked for my sign to be a feather in an unusual place, and because I had asked for it I was looking everywhere!

After a while of not seeing any feathers at all I decided to use my mobile phone and search for pictures of feathers. The only picture returned was of a cartoon penguin called "Feathers"!!!

I thought that must have been my sign, not a feather in an unusual place as I expected to find, but an unusual use of the word feathers. If it wasn't a sign it certainly made me smile!

Later in the day I was talking to a friend about a musical episode of a TV series where one of the characters wore fluffy high-heeled slippers. My friend said her aunt used to own a pair of high-heeled slippers, but instead of being fluffy, they were full of feathers.

Even though I didn't see a single feather I have to take both as my sign as the "feathers" involved were certainly in unusual places!

I think that next time I need a sign I'll try not to be as specific!

Beitrag von 240471 » So Jan 28, 2007 2:08 pm

Hi Tom.

Looks like a need to find a happy medium between not too specific but more specific than leaving it up to the Universe! Having said that though, I think you hit it just right. You had your sign, and because you weren't sure the first time, you got a second prompt later. I'm still trying to think of one...I want something that works well for me, but will have some chance of seeing. No point asking to see snow fall outside my house on a clear day therefore!!

Thanks for joining in with your story...I've been encouraged by your experience too. :D

Anne

nicola

Beitrag von nicola » So Jan 28, 2007 9:38 pm

It occured to me that the other thing I should mention regarding signs is to try and be clear what we are asking for a sign for. For example, if you asked "Please may I have a sign if this is the right time and place?" then you are actually asking two questions. 1, Is this the right time? and 2. Is this the right place? Supposing one was and the other wasnt? It would be very difficult to get a sign through to you, I would imagine.

While we're on signs, the other day someone asked me how I asked for a sign. Whilst I felt it was a very personal thing to explain to someone, I realised afterwards that I was (am) the same with the Cosmic Ordering process. When I read the book I pay close attention to any hint or clue that Barbel gives as to how she orders something. So.......... if this helps anyone at all, this is an example of what I might say. Out loud. If I am around other people I tend to whisper it under my breath!

"Angels and spirit guides please give me a sign today/this week/whenever if I should apply for this job (or whatever it is you are asking for a sign for). Please make my sign a rainbow/butterfly (whatever)."

Then add other details such as - it must be a rainbow not just a selection of random colours.

I hope that is helpful. It was difficult to write because its so personal!

AllanM
Beitrag von AllanM » Mo Jan 29, 2007 12:53 am

240471 hat geschrieben:Allan - segment intending comes courtesy of Abraham Hicks material. It's where you break down your day in to smaller portions and "intend" for that portion. For instance...your plane journey. What do you want out of that journey? A safe journey; a peaceful journey; a hitch free journey; a delay free journey...and so on (please note my requests aren't negative free here so you'd need to change them). So just before you emabrk on your journey you request what it is you want. Once you land, you look at the next segment you are about to deal with...say a train journey from the airport to your place of work or stay...so you start the process again. This works well for me and helps me break the day down in to more bitesize chunks. And that way if it goes belly up somewhere along the line, it is easier to recover.

Nicola - I'm busy thinking what my sign can be for my question! Thank you for your encouragement. Will keep you posted....

Anne
Hi Anne

Segment Intending seems like a very good technique - and i'm sure i can relate that to my working day, i could ask for one segment to be productive when i'm at my day, the next segment could be that my meeting runs smoothly, is productive and doesn't run late etc....i'll give this a try too!

So in the morning i'm going to do the huge, cheesy smile thing when the alarm goes off that Nicola recommended, then i'll try the 'Segment Intending' throughout the day - i'll let you know how it goes!

Allan

AllanM
Beitrag von AllanM » Mo Jan 29, 2007 12:56 am

nicola hat geschrieben:It occured to me that the other thing I should mention regarding signs is to try and be clear what we are asking for a sign for. For example, if you asked "Please may I have a sign if this is the right time and place?" then you are actually asking two questions. 1, Is this the right time? and 2. Is this the right place? Supposing one was and the other wasnt? It would be very difficult to get a sign through to you, I would imagine.

While we're on signs, the other day someone asked me how I asked for a sign. Whilst I felt it was a very personal thing to explain to someone, I realised afterwards that I was (am) the same with the Cosmic Ordering process. When I read the book I pay close attention to any hint or clue that Barbel gives as to how she orders something. So.......... if this helps anyone at all, this is an example of what I might say. Out loud. If I am around other people I tend to whisper it under my breath!

"Angels and spirit guides please give me a sign today/this week/whenever if I should apply for this job (or whatever it is you are asking for a sign for). Please make my sign a rainbow/butterfly (whatever)."

Then add other details such as - it must be a rainbow not just a selection of random colours.

I hope that is helpful. It was difficult to write because its so personal!
Hi Nicola

This is a good hint as how you could ask for a sign, whenever i'm placing an order wheteher it's out loud, or under my breath if i'm in a busy place (believeing that our friends on high have good hearing! lol - i always say 'dear cosmos' or 'dear universe' - never been too sure who to 'address' my request to!

'Angels and Spirit Guides' sound good though - a more 'personalised' request!

Allan

Beitrag von 240471 » Di Jan 30, 2007 10:50 pm

Ok Nicola...I went for it.

I deal with personal data all day and some 120 cases come via me everyday. I notice dates quite alot rather than names and am always intrigued ny frequency of special dates to me. So, I asked for my sign to be date related. And I got my sign. BUT, I couldn't accept it as a sign because of the volume of cases I see per day...I left the sign too open. So, I took Tom's suggestopn and asked for the same date, but for me to find it in a more unusual place. So whilst doing my job thinking how boring it was to not be "looking" for my requested sign in the pile of cases on my desk, I wondered where it would come from. With that I looked at my email in box and the list of emails that I leave hoping I'll find the time to deal with them. The oldest one, right at the bottom, was received on 24 Aug, the sign I was requesting. I never look at the date - only the subject. An unusual place? I don't know! So I've discounted this sign too! Tomorrow I am going to ask for that date to be repeated 4 times for it to be a sign. Perhaps then I might accept the answer! The oddest thing of all is that the sign is a positive answer to my question...and I'm finding that hard to believe because it seems the most unlikeliest of outcomes.

Will keep you posted!

Allan - you can segment intend before you go to sleep. You can request a good night's sleep and to wake up with a big grin on your face! :lol:

Anne

nicola

Beitrag von nicola » Mi Jan 31, 2007 12:36 am

Anne - Come on! You are kidding me? Surely that is exactly the sign you asked for? From the way you have explained it, it sounds spot on to me! :!: Perhaps asking for it 4 times is similar to how Barbel describes the ordering of a jumper and then ringing up to see where it is even after you've had it delivered etc?

However I think you may have unwittingly uncovered how you should receive your signs. I really got a feeling as I started to read your post that you should ask for numerical signs. I think that may be your thing! What does your intuition tell you? Go with your intuition, its a sign in its own right!

I know what you mean about having faith in your signs when the thing you have asked about seems impossible, but I have a little story for you. From time to time I speak to a lovely gentle lady on the telephone who seems to have the gift of foresight. I have never met her in person, she has never seen me or a photo of me and she does not have any connection to me through work or friends or family. Anyway, the story is that when i had not long moved into my current house I had cause to talk to her about my work. She told me that I would be buying a property in the South West and that it would be smaller than the house I was currrently in. I of course did not believe her as it had been only a matter of months since i had moved in and had no wish or desire to move away from my part of the country (The Midlands). I thought she had made a mistake.

A year later due to events beyond my direct control, I was a quarter share owner of a small holiday rental property on the North Devon Coast.

I was astonished. She had been correct of course, but not in the way that I had imagined the information was directed.

My point is, sometimes it takes a bit of faith even if it seems unlikely.

Lastly (gosh this has been a long post , hope you still with me! :) ) if you really want a yes/no answer, I recently bought a pendulum. It swings in a clockwise circle for yes and anticlockwise for no when you ask it a question. It was not expensive and I was drawn to this particular one out of a choice of about 10 different crystal types. It sometimes surprises me by not giving the response I expect, which is intriguing.

Oh and I confess - It makes me want to keep asking the question just to make sure! Like you with your signs I think?

Please keep letting us all know (Anne and Allan and everyone) how you are getting on with your signs and orders. I love reading these posts! :D

Nicola x

PS Anne - I have ordered the Secret book and will be getting it later this week. I am excited.

nicola

Beitrag von nicola » Mi Jan 31, 2007 12:37 am

Anne - I also meant to ask you from an earlier post, what is the TUT forum? It sounds interesting.

Thanks

Nicola

AllanM
Beitrag von AllanM » Mi Jan 31, 2007 1:26 am

240471 hat geschrieben:Ok Nicola...I went for it.

I deal with personal data all day and some 120 cases come via me everyday. I notice dates quite alot rather than names and am always intrigued ny frequency of special dates to me. So, I asked for my sign to be date related. And I got my sign. BUT, I couldn't accept it as a sign because of the volume of cases I see per day...I left the sign too open. So, I took Tom's suggestopn and asked for the same date, but for me to find it in a more unusual place. So whilst doing my job thinking how boring it was to not be "looking" for my requested sign in the pile of cases on my desk, I wondered where it would come from. With that I looked at my email in box and the list of emails that I leave hoping I'll find the time to deal with them. The oldest one, right at the bottom, was received on 24 Aug, the sign I was requesting. I never look at the date - only the subject. An unusual place? I don't know! So I've discounted this sign too! Tomorrow I am going to ask for that date to be repeated 4 times for it to be a sign. Perhaps then I might accept the answer! The oddest thing of all is that the sign is a positive answer to my question...and I'm finding that hard to believe because it seems the most unlikeliest of outcomes.

Will keep you posted!

Allan - you can segment intend before you go to sleep. You can request a good night's sleep and to wake up with a big grin on your face! :lol:

Anne
i think the universe (or something else) has been testing me recently! On Sunday night i requested a peaceful night's sleep and a happy, energized fulfilling morning - it didnt quite happen - my alarm clock failed to go off, i woke up 45 minutes later than i should have, rushed to get ready and went to work.

I thought 'OK , so that didnt go as planned', so 'segment intended' the first hour of my morning, a nice productive start to the day - i got to work any my email wouldnt work - so i got nothing done! :?

This morning, i woke up on time (thankfully!), smile on the face, and again segment intended the first part of my morning - but again it didnt go to plan! I had possibly one of the most hectic morning's i've ever had - spend 2 hours dealing with a complaint and a whole host of emails!

Do you guys think that at some point our spirit leaders throw us a little test, to see how positive we actually are and how positive we remain when faced with a lot of things going wrong?

Or do you think that at some point in cosmic ordering there comes a time when nothing seems to turn out the way you ordered/segment intended and that maybe it wasnt the way it was supposed to happen, for some reason i wasnt supposed to have easy days today and yesterday?

Maybe it was due to the fact that i was so busy i didnt really manifest properly.....or maybe....i'm losing my touch! :shock: :?

Allan

AllanM
Beitrag von AllanM » Mi Jan 31, 2007 1:28 am

nicola hat geschrieben:Anne - I also meant to ask you from an earlier post, what is the TUT forum? It sounds interesting.

Thanks

Nicola
Hi Nicola

TUT is a great little part of the web for cosmic orderers/philosephers etc.. to hang out, share stories and manifestation techniques etc

You can check it out at www.tut.com

I subscribe to the daily notes from the universe - theyre a great daily energy booster!

nicola

Beitrag von nicola » Mi Jan 31, 2007 3:09 pm

Alan

Firstly thanks for the heads up on the TUT website. I will have a look at it.

Secondly regarding the universe testing us. Hmm its a tough one, as we are here to learn. Maybe you overslept by 45 minutes because you needed the rest and you had asked for a good/peaceful nights sleep? Did you get what you ordered, just not in the way you thought you would get it?

Also for a short time before Christmas I was very blue and down. I think that negative energy of feeling liked that slowly seeped into all areas of my life. Ordering wasnt working properly, I was asking for signs and not seeing them if they were being sent, or worse, ignoring the ones that were being sent. What I am trying to say is perhaps if you are stressed at work (and you do sound very busy) it interferes with the thought process and the calm and peacefulness required for these spiritual things to work.

What do you think?

Perhaps take some time out, maybe 15 minutes before you sleep at night to breathe deeply and clear your mind.

Nicola

PS Hows the first thing in the morning smiling going?

nicola

Beitrag von nicola » Mi Jan 31, 2007 3:14 pm

Anne

I have been asking my pendulum about signs. I asked whether you should have numbers as signs. It said "no". So what do I know eh? :)

I did ask if you should choose colours/a colour and it said yes. (Maybe because you work with numbers so much it would be difficult to sort out which were signs and which werent?).

Anyway I then felt that I was interfering a bit with your "signage" so I asked if you should get a pendulum. "Yes" was the answer. I meant well you know.

I hope thats ok. Im still convinced that you got your sign with that date coming up tho.

Perhaps you have recently seen a colour alot? Keep your eyes open and let me know what happens.

Your friend, Nicola.

AllanM
Beitrag von AllanM » Mi Jan 31, 2007 3:34 pm

nicola hat geschrieben:Alan

Firstly thanks for the heads up on the TUT website. I will have a look at it.

Secondly regarding the universe testing us. Hmm its a tough one, as we are here to learn. Maybe you overslept by 45 minutes because you needed the rest and you had asked for a good/peaceful nights sleep? Did you get what you ordered, just not in the way you thought you would get it?

Also for a short time before Christmas I was very blue and down. I think that negative energy of feeling liked that slowly seeped into all areas of my life. Ordering wasnt working properly, I was asking for signs and not seeing them if they were being sent, or worse, ignoring the ones that were being sent. What I am trying to say is perhaps if you are stressed at work (and you do sound very busy) it interferes with the thought process and the calm and peacefulness required for these spiritual things to work.

What do you think?

Perhaps take some time out, maybe 15 minutes before you sleep at night to breathe deeply and clear your mind.

Nicola

PS Hows the first thing in the morning smiling going?
i did ask for a good nights sleep that night, so in one sense i got my order - the universe was just a little bit too good at giving me it! :lol:

Im think you might be right - it's extremly busy, i've got one man down on the team due to long-term illness, we're not meeting targets, there's services issues in other departments affecting us...as the one in charge of the team i have to try sort out the mess!

So maybe you're right, the negitive energy i'm getting throyugh work being a disaster at the moment may well be cancelling out any positive energy i'm trying to channel.

I have a meeting on Friday with some other managers to try sort out the service issues, maybe i could manifest how happy and relaxed i would be if we were able to solve all the problems and ask the universe for a positive, productive meeting.

Thanks for the advice, i'll try the 15 minutes thing

The smiling thing is going well, til i get to work and open up my outlokk express! lol :lol:

Antworten