COSMIC ORDERING SUCCESS STORIES - LETS SHARE THEM!

English Forum. This is the place for any questions and discussions regarding the contents of Bärbel's books as well as life in the age of the aquarius in general.

Moderatoren:bluejupiter, Rokko

nicola
COSMIC ORDERING SUCCESS STORIES - LETS SHARE THEM!

Beitrag von nicola » Di Sep 05, 2006 11:06 pm

I thought I would start a new topic where we can share any cosmic ordering success stories.

I know I would love to read about any, that ANY of you reading this have had.

I am having MASSIVE success with ordering large parking spaces at the moment. Which I have to say is really useful as I have a 2 and half year old boy and need a fair bit of room to get his door open and manouvre him in and out of his car seat!

Oh yes, also I was coming back from a night out on Saturday in a taxi, and there was a five pound note on the back seat of the cab! Amazing, that's two fiver's I have found in a very short space of time! Oh Yes! I also won £78 on the lottery last week! Hurrah for Cosmic Ordering.

nastel

Wow

Beitrag von nastel » So Sep 24, 2006 6:18 pm

All I can say is "lucky you" and send you all the best wishes and a beautiful Sunday :)

Tom

Beitrag von Tom » Mi Jan 03, 2007 6:22 am

I introduced my Mum to Cosmic Ordering a few months ago.

She was having problems with her vision, and needed to go to the hospital for tests. I'd mentioned Cosmic Ordering to her in the past, but she didn't believe it would work.

Before I drove her to the hospital I asked her what she would like to hear, bearing Cosmic Ordering in mind. She wanted to hear nothing other than general wear and tear, and nothing to worry about.

I collected her from the hospital a couple of hours later, and asked her what had been said. She was told it was an effect of getting older which happens as you get on in life - nothing to worry about.

I reminded her of her "order" earlier that day, which she had forgotten about as she was so apprehensive about the tests, but she had heard virtually word for word what she'd asked for.

For me, that's a Cosmic Order and a half... she'd been referred to the hospital by her optician.

It proves that you don't even need to believe in Cosmic Ordering for it to work - and that is definitely not a bad thing!!!

nastel

You and your Mom

Beitrag von nastel » Do Jan 04, 2007 5:38 pm

Hey there,

well, I don't think ordering is a bad thing as a whole - as well as having dreams and wishes cannot be a bad thing ... if I were you I wouldn't put too much focus on making people order in the sense of Bärbel Mohr. I'd rather try to make the people around me happy people - in what way ever they want to be happy or - in fact - are able to be happy. You know - some people say "I'd just wish that" and that makes them believe it will happen - others say "I order that ...." and believe that the universe will fulfill their wish ...

Think you get my point.

Best regards, take care,

Beitrag von 240471 » Do Jan 04, 2007 8:57 pm

Ah ha - you want to hear about success stories....

1. I asked for my garage roof to be repaired and the money to pay for it. My mum found the repair man for me and the money I needed came from some money I had saved for a TV that I'd bought on buy now and pay later, but the finance company couldn't find me when it came to pay it. They said if I sent them a cheque they would just return it as they couldn't see that I had an account with them. The money I had saved was just £50 short of what the garage roof repairs were! :D

2. I asked for a particular type of motorbike, and for some bizarre reason, my boss (who is in to motorbikes) found himself visiting a dealership he had never wanted to go to before, just to have a look. He was working over on the mainland at the time (we live on an island), and although he had worked at the office there for some time, he never wandered the 20 minutes down the road in all the time he was there. He says to this day, he doesn't know why he felt compelled to go there, but he did, and there was the bike he thought was just the thing I was looking for. I knew it was the right one immediately and went over and purchased it.

Those are my largest two Nicola! I've some small ones ranging from car number plates to The Day of the Triffids being repeated on TV! Good fun isn't it.

Well done on your successes....keep it flowing. By the way, The Secret is out in book form now too. A very good read and a daily dose of reading it will keep me on track!

Happy New Year - may it bring all your requests promptly!

Anne
Ask and you shall receive - always!

Tom

Re: You and your Mom

Beitrag von Tom » Fr Jan 05, 2007 5:28 am

nastel hat geschrieben:Hey there,

well, I don't think ordering is a bad thing as a whole - as well as having dreams and wishes cannot be a bad thing ... if I were you I wouldn't put too much focus on making people order in the sense of Bärbel Mohr. I'd rather try to make the people around me happy people - in what way ever they want to be happy or - in fact - are able to be happy. You know - some people say "I'd just wish that" and that makes them believe it will happen - others say "I order that ...." and believe that the universe will fulfill their wish ...

Think you get my point.

Best regards, take care,
The reason for me to suggesting the theory of Cosmic Thinking was to make one of the people around me to be happy... and I was more than surprised by the result. Oddly, I must add, as I order all the time.

Clairwil
Cosmic Orders- Wishes Granted

Beitrag von Clairwil » So Jan 14, 2007 2:42 am

I've placed a few orders, for most of them it's too soon to judge but I've had one granted. I asked for more traffic to my blog and the next day my traffic doubled. I couldn't stop laughing I was so surprised. It was just so spooky.

-----
Keine Werbung im Forum !
Der Moderator
---------

AllanM
Beitrag von AllanM » Do Jan 25, 2007 12:10 am

Hi Guys

It's great to read these stories! Always gives me such a positive vibe when i see others are having success with their ordering!

I placed several large orders at the back end of last year, and used Barbel's reccomendation of a timeframce, two were simply:

'A new challenge and to be in a stronger financial position by April please (i like to be polite! :lol: )

The Universe responsed (and very quickly too!) i have just recently been promted at work (i'm now looking after an entire department (the challenge) and i got a pay rise (the better financial position) - so a two in one...i was REALLY impressed! :shock:

I have also had a lot of little orders granted, i was flying down to England on the 12th and the weather here was really bad, very strong gale force winds and heavy rain - i dont like flying at the best of times but i especially didnt want to fly in that!

I asked the universe for calmer weather the night i was flying - it granted me the wish - there was still a little wind that night - but nothing as bad as it had been the few days before and no rain - the flight was good! :D

Keep wishing!

nicola

Cosmic Ordering Stories

Beitrag von nicola » Do Jan 25, 2007 7:22 pm

It was nice to come back to this subject for the first time in the new year and read some lovely stories.

At the end of last year I ordered an increase in orders for my work in the New Year (I am an artist and had taken time out when I had a baby). Just last week I had a guy track me down who bought a painting of mine 4 years ago from an art gallery. He managed to get my contact details and has ordered two more paintings! He lives in France so finding me was not the most straighforward exercise.

Today on waking I ordered a happy fulfilling day. My friend had bought me an indian head massage for Xmas and so i went along for that. The therapist was an amazing woman with very skilful hands. After the session we talked about Cosmic Ordering and the book the Celestine Prophecy which she loves as much as I do. She recommended another book to me called Many Lives Many Masters by Dr Brian Weiss. I have just read the preface and am hooked already!

So a happy fulfilling day after all. Thanks universe!

Note to Anne - thanks for the heads up on The Secret!

AllanM
Re: Cosmic Ordering Stories

Beitrag von AllanM » Do Jan 25, 2007 11:45 pm

nicola hat geschrieben:It was nice to come back to this subject for the first time in the new year and read some lovely stories.

At the end of last year I ordered an increase in orders for my work in the New Year (I am an artist and had taken time out when I had a baby). Just last week I had a guy track me down who bought a painting of mine 4 years ago from an art gallery. He managed to get my contact details and has ordered two more paintings! He lives in France so finding me was not the most straighforward exercise.

Today on waking I ordered a happy fulfilling day. My friend had bought me an indian head massage for Xmas and so i went along for that. The therapist was an amazing woman with very skilful hands. After the session we talked about Cosmic Ordering and the book the Celestine Prophecy which she loves as much as I do. She recommended another book to me called Many Lives Many Masters by Dr Brian Weiss. I have just read the preface and am hooked already!

So a happy fulfilling day after all. Thanks universe!

Note to Anne - thanks for the heads up on The Secret!
Hi Nicola

Thanks for sharing this with us - congratulations on selling 2 more paintings - this guy must really have loved the ones you did 4 years ago to track you down all the way from France!

I'm going to try the 'happy and fulfilling day' at some point when i wake up, tho most mornings i'm too grumpy to think about anything and thats probably not the best state in which to place an order lol

....maybe i could try it before i go to bed, i always open the cosmic ordering book at the 'tips for everyday life' section and read one on the pieces of advice before i go to bed and let it manifest in my mind when i'm sleeping .

Beitrag von 240471 » Fr Jan 26, 2007 5:58 pm

Excellent stuff you two...keep it up!

I had a lovely one today...I always ask for a car parking space at work and today I parked in what I thought was a free one for the day. But when I logged on to my pc, it was booked out for someone else. Dismayed, I walked back downstairs to move my reliable beauty on 4 wheels, and just as I was going out, a colleague who has a car and motorbike was coming in. Today he was in motorbike gear...no car therefore. Can I use your space today I asked, and yes I could was the reply. Super...the Universe always delivers and in unexpected ways.

Anne

AllanM
Beitrag von AllanM » Fr Jan 26, 2007 7:05 pm

Hi Anne

Great little story, i dont drive so i dont have to worry about ordering for car parking spaces! :lol:

I did the fulfilling day thing last night, and it worked in part, i had a really good morning but the afternoon kinda didnt do my way at all - but it was still a pretty productive day and i still got a lot of work done :D

i just ordered Barbel's dream book 2007 - cant wait for it to arrive!

nicola

Too grumpy in the morning to order!

Beitrag von nicola » Sa Jan 27, 2007 12:46 am

Allan

I am the world's worst for being grumpy and uncommunicative in the mornings. However, I recently read that on waking you must force yourself to smile the biggest most cheesiest smile you possibly can. Apparently it is impossible to feel down if you do this. The act of smiling releases some sort of "happy substance" in your brain or something. Anyway, technicalities apart, I have been doing this every morning for sometime when I have to get up early or haven't got time to wake up slowly and reasonably and guess what? It really works! Whenever I do it a little part of me inside giggles because its such a stupid thing to be doing! And there you go, i start the day on a less grumpy footing. Instead I feel joy and feel ready to place an order.

Other news....... I have been having a certain thought over and over recently. I dont know where it has come from. It is about whether something I believe to be true, is in fact correct. This morning I asked for a sign to be shown to me if I was right. I asked for the sign to be shown today (I am impatient!) and I asked for a rainbow. I specified it didnt have to be in the sky but it had to be a rainbow nonetheless. I wanted to be in no doubt that it was a sign meant for me.

Later I went to visit a house where my partner was doing some work for some friends of his. He was working upstairs and I asked if I could go up and say hello. As I went up the stairs in the dim hallway a rainbow slowly moved around the wall. I couldnt believe it. I waited to see it again and sure enough a few minutes later another rainbow floated around the hallway walls. It was beautiful. I asked the lady who lived there how I could have seen one. She took me back upstairs and fully opened her bedroom door (which had only been open a crack before) and on the bedroom window was a crystal hanging on a thread. It was attached to a small solar powered mechanism and every time the sun shines it makes the crystal move from side to side throwing rainbows all over the room. It was lovely. And was the most amazing and definite sign I could have ordered!

Rainbows have been big in my life lately so I had thought it appropriate to ask for one as my sign. A friend of mine always asks for butterflies as her signs and they show up in the most unusual places and in the most unusual ways.

Beitrag von 240471 » Sa Jan 27, 2007 6:58 pm

Oh wow Nicola...that's lovely! I've often asked for signs but have always asked along the line of send me a sign and let the universe decide what sign I would receive. Sadly I would get the sign, but because I left it open, it came down to my interpretaion of that received sign. Thus I feel I've often mislead myself and hence gave up with it. I have to ask....what if you hadn't seen the rainbow? Anyway, you did and there is a synchronicity here I just have to tell you about. Some weeks back I was reading on TUT forum about a lady who asked if it was ok to ask for a sign. Ofcourse the answer is yes it is ok. This renewed my faith in signs and I too have asked for a sign only a few days ago. But I left it open. And as yet, no sign has been received, or at least I've not seen it. So your post here has prompted me to be specific with my sign request. Your post came just at the right time :D

And Allan - have you heard of segment intending?

Anne

nicola

Beitrag von nicola » Sa Jan 27, 2007 7:18 pm

Its good to hear you havent given up on the signs. When they work, they are AMAZING. I think it is important however, to pick something that is special to you. I tried it with butterflies (see my previous note about my friend who uses them) for a while and didnt get nearly as positive a response. Rainbows have been everywhere in my life lately and it seemed a good one to pick for me. Maybe something else symbolic will come along for me at a later date, who knows?

I recently asked for a sign over a financial question. Within minutes I had found a penny lying on the floor. (Honestly I am always finding bits of money! Maybe the more I find the harder I look!) Well it wasnt satisfactory for me. You see for me the penny was indeed a sign that the financial question was being answered in a positive way, but my way of thinking was, if I had found a tenner say, it would have been a BIG yes! Do you see? So I decided to be a bit more specific. And realistically, I am not going to find money every time I ask something financially related am I?

And in answer to your question about what if I hadnt seen one? Well as long as I was sure that I had really kept my eyes open all day I would have taken the answer as no........... Or, knowing me, I would have asked the question again in a different way! :-)

Antworten