WHAT THE BLEEP DO WE KNOW

English Forum. This is the place for any questions and discussions regarding the contents of Bärbel's books as well as life in the age of the aquarius in general.

Moderatoren:bluejupiter, Rokko

Antworten
nicola
WHAT THE BLEEP DO WE KNOW

Beitrag von nicola » Di Aug 29, 2006 9:11 pm

Have just watched the film "What the Bleep do We know?" Has anyone else seen it? Its truly amazing that all those scientists are saying we can control our lives at a sub atomic level. And the water test! That blew me away! :shock:

I would love to hear comments from anyone else who has seen it. I thought it segued well from Barbel's Cosmic Ordering.

Beitrag von 240471 » Fr Sep 01, 2006 10:01 pm

Good film isn't it! (The Secret is better in my opinion though!)
I've only watched it once, and I really need to go and watch it again, but I remember it to have explained alot of the science stuff very well.
Think I might watch that again this weekend come to think about it!

What book are you on now Nicola?

Anne
Ask and you shall receive - always!

nicola

Books!

Beitrag von nicola » Mo Sep 04, 2006 11:20 pm

Hi Anne (Nice to hear from you again)

I should have guessed you would have seen "The Bleep". I am definitely going to have to get "the secret" now as you have recommended it so highly! :D

Books: I have just finished the Tenth Insight by James Redfield. I LOVED the Celestine Prophesy. I have been telling everyone I meet how brilliant it is. I found the Tenth Insight a little heavier going. It is alot more spiritual and requires the reader to take massive leaps of faith I think. Both hopeful and positive books though. What do you think? - (I know you will have read them!)

Oh and by the way, when I finished the Celestine Prophesy I was desperate to read the Tenth Insight. So I cosmically ordered it. Unbelievably my next door neighbour had it and loaned it to me the same day! What was extra nice about that order was that I had told her all about Barbel's Cosmic book, she borrowed it, loved it and made her husband read it. They loved it so much they bought their own copy and we are able to have great discussions about our ordering!

Let me know your news and views on the above!

nicola

Beitrag von 240471 » Di Sep 05, 2006 3:34 pm

Would you believe it, but I've not read either of those!
Seems like I might have to now. :D
Currently I'm on another Cosmic Ordering book that has come out of the woodwork since Noel Edmonds gave this stuff the thumbs up. It's by Stephen Richards. Each of these bools are bascially the same. They all tell you that you can order anything and each tells you their way of doing it. I read all of them in the hope that one of them will have that snippet that will help out with some of the things I've difficulty in receiving. And because I've read sooooooo much about it, that now I find myself saying in my head to the author "NO - you've got that wrong!" I suppose this is a good sign, for this means my beliefs are up and running just fine, so my lack of manifesting isn't because I don't believe! Perhaps I need to expand my reading a little. :D
I'm waiting for a Wayne Dyer book to be delivered. Seeing is Believing I think it's called. I've some Wayne Dyer audio CDs which are inspiring so I'm hoping the book will be too. I've just finished a couple on synchroncities too, which by far is my most favourite subject.
Anyway - fantastic manifesting on the book front. Don't you just love it when it happens. :D :D I managed to manifest a car number plate the other day. My initials are ACB and I rarely see one with it on. The last one I saw was many years back. So, just for fun and to practice too, I ordered it. Sure enough, last week on my way home, there was one on a car coming the other way. That'll do nicely! Funny how the small things are just as good as the big ones sometimes.

Anyway - you will just love The Secret. I've lent it out to a friend and as I'm writing this, wish I hadn't because I quite fancy a bit of inspiration right now.

Keep me posted...

Anne

nicola

Beitrag von nicola » Di Sep 05, 2006 11:02 pm

Hi Anne

Good to hear from you. You HAVE to read the Celestine Prophecy. It is supposed to be a book of fiction, but as you read through it you find yourself thinking that maybe there's something in it. I bought my copy off Amazon and it was a 10th anniversary edition, which goes to show just how popular it is.

I felt it fitted in very nicely with the spiritual side of the Cosmic Ordering book. I admire the choice of Barbel's words - "Im a non-denominational believer" - as I find this statement to be a good description of what I feel too. Anyway, I loved it.

The synchronicity thing you refer to - is that the same as coincidences? (I think we did touch on this in earlier correspondences :? ) If so, there is a large part about it in the Celestine Prophesy. It says (I am summarising here) that they mean something. For example if you see someone who looks like someone you know, then you have a message for them, or they have a message for you and you should find a way to talk to that person to find out what it is. Or if you catch a stranger's eye (or they catch your's) there is also likely to be a message there too.

I am not really doing it justice, but it is described beautifully.

It has encouraged me find a way to talk to all sorts of people at social occasions, where I normally wouldnt bother - either through shyness or apathy! I normally tell them why I am talking to them (ie because of the book!). So I guess even if they think I am a bit weird, at worst it leads to an unusual conversation!

Also, I have been surpised at just how many people have read it.

Anyway, I loved your story about the number plate. Tell me any more you get. I know you and I get a lift from hearing about other people's ordering success. So anyone else who is reading this, please post them on this website so we can all share! :D

I am having MASSIVE success with ordering large parking spaces at the moment. Which I have to say is really useful as I have a 2 and half year old boy and need a fair bit of room to get his door open and manouvre him in and out of his car seat!

Oh yes, also I was coming back from a night out on Saturday in a taxi, and there was a five pound note on the back seat of the cab! Amazing, that's two fiver's I have found in a very short space of time! Oh Yes! I also won £78 on the lottery last week! Hurrah for Cosmic Ordering.

Nicola
x

nicola

Beitrag von nicola » Di Sep 05, 2006 11:04 pm

P.S.

I am going to cut and paste the last bit into a new topic and try to encourage people to tell their success stories.

Please feel free to contribute!

N :wink:

geogo
What the Bleep and right down the rabbit hole!

Beitrag von geogo » Mi Dez 06, 2006 12:33 pm

Hi Nicola,

Great film... a totally mind blowing experience. After watching the film, I went out and purchased the US quantum edition with all the extra interviews... all 6 hours of them :? The extra interviews were interesting but the short movie was definitly best!

I'm going to try some of the other interesting suggestions here next :D

George
Open the mind to infinite possibilities
[url=http://www.thecosmicorderingsite.com/]The Cosmic Ordering Site[/url]

Gotham Girl

Beitrag von Gotham Girl » Mi Jan 31, 2007 10:14 pm

Hi folks,

I've watched the movie "The Secret" last weekend and I'm totally fascinated! But I also heard a lot about "The Bleep", is it similar to "The Secret"? Do I "need" both movies? Is one better than the other? What do you recommend?

Looking forward to your answers! :D
Have a nice evening,
Gotham Girl

Beitrag von 240471 » Mi Jan 31, 2007 10:45 pm

Hi Gotham Girl - both movies are good, but The Secret is the most motivational of the two. The Bleep is more science stuff, but don't get me wrong, still a good movie. The Bleep also uses a fictional story line (if I remember correctly) so it has a story line to deliver the information. If you understand LOA (law of attaction) and want to take a step beyond it in to the realms of time and quantum physics, then this is an excellent starting point. Hope this helps.

And did you see that The Secret is also out in a book? If you think the movie is good, check the book out!

Anne

Gotham Girl

Beitrag von Gotham Girl » Mi Jan 31, 2007 10:55 pm

Did you read the book? I love the movie (the music always makes me shiver!) and I love to watch and listen to all these wonderful people. Is the book about the movie or are there any extras or additional infos?

You know what? I'll try to get both - "The Bleep" AND the book! I'll take all the help I can get! :wink:

Beitrag von 240471 » Do Feb 01, 2007 3:19 pm

The book reads as the film..if you know what I mean! There's some extra stuff in there, but basically is the film in book form. Never the less, it was a must have for my book shelf. Would you understand what I mean when I said the book was good to feel? Most books I've purchased are because they feel good when I take them off the book shelf. The book enables you to just pick up and read for inspiration. As Jim Carey says in Bruce Almighty...It's gooood!

There is reams and reams of information out there, but the messages say the same....Ask and you shall receive; Like attracts like; And make sure you feel good.

Let us know what you think of your purchases.

Anne

Gotham Girl

Beitrag von Gotham Girl » Do Feb 01, 2007 9:30 pm

Whatever I read about the book on the web was very positive. I think that's definitely something I want to read and have it on my book shelf. The opinions about the movie "The Bleep" are very different. So I'll maybe wait a few days, order the book and just enjoy more of "The Secret". That's what I will do since that's what I feel best about. And I can take "The Secret" wherever I go and read it, enjoy it and live it! Yes, that's it! :D

Thank you very much for telling me about the book. I didn't even know that this book exists!

Antworten