Whats the Film "The Secret" about?

English Forum. This is the place for any questions and discussions regarding the contents of Bärbel's books as well as life in the age of the aquarius in general.

Moderatoren:bluejupiter, Rokko

nicola
Whats the Film "The Secret" about?

Beitrag von nicola » Di Aug 08, 2006 10:43 pm

Hi All

I have been reading through some of your posts and found them very enlightening and informative. There has been quite a bit of talk about a film called The Secret (Anne - hello - you mentioned it in previous posts to me) and I wondered if you could give some more info on it? Whats it about etc? I looked at the website and the trailer looked very Indian Jones! Is a true story or a work of fiction?

Beitrag von 240471 » Mi Aug 09, 2006 7:49 pm

Hi Nicola. I am so sorry to hear of your loss but what a beautiful story about the butterfly. I firmly believe our energies live on.

The Secret is a kind of documentery, but having said that, it makes it sound boring. It's a mass of clips from masters of the law of attraction theory giving their views and tips as to why this all works. There are famous people in history that know it works and The Secret has been handed down from generation to generation. The key is believing. It comes highly recommended and proves to be an inspiration each time you watch it. I've known sceptics to watch and think twice about all of this stuff. As much as I love my books, this film is near the top on my list for thought provoking and inspirational stuff. It didn't take too long to come and the £ is very strong against the $ at the moment so worth a buy!

Take care

Anne
Ask and you shall receive - always!

nicola

Beitrag von nicola » Di Aug 22, 2006 9:57 pm

Thanks for your reply.

I may give it a whirl in the future.

Nicola

maddy777

Beitrag von maddy777 » Sa Jan 06, 2007 10:02 am

Nicola you can watch the movie for USA $4.95 on the website. Unless you are Australian because of copyright laws with channel 9 there) It is very good quality and 90 minutes flies by.

Well worth watching.
madeleine

Gotham Girl

Beitrag von Gotham Girl » Mi Jan 31, 2007 10:08 pm

Hi nicola,

I watched "The Secret" last saturday for the very first time and I was deeply impressed and fascinated! It's about the Law of Attraction and I just can't get enough of this movie! It's better than every book I ever read about it (though I read many fantastic books about the LOA!) because I have a feeling that these people are talking to me, they're explaning that whole thing just for me! It's so amazing! :D

Take a look: http://thesecret.tv/home.html

AllanM
Beitrag von AllanM » Mi Jan 31, 2007 10:43 pm

thanks for the link Gotham Girl - The Secret looks fabulous - i might purchase the DVD (as i hate watching movies on the computer) and sit down one night (with popcorn of course) and watch it!

Gotham Girl

Beitrag von Gotham Girl » Mi Jan 31, 2007 10:51 pm

Yes, try to purchase the DVD - it's definitely worth it! :D And if you're like me you'll forget about the popcorn, you'll forget who's sitting next to you - you'll just stare at your TV (at least that's what I did!) :D

Many greeting to Scotland (I'm a huge fan of your country!)
Gotham Girl

AllanM
Beitrag von AllanM » Do Feb 01, 2007 7:17 pm

Gotham Girl hat geschrieben:Yes, try to purchase the DVD - it's definitely worth it! :D And if you're like me you'll forget about the popcorn, you'll forget who's sitting next to you - you'll just stare at your TV (at least that's what I did!) :D

Many greeting to Scotland (I'm a huge fan of your country!)
Gotham Girl
i'll probably watch it on my own, that way i can concentrate on it and enjoy it! :)

Gotham Girl

Beitrag von Gotham Girl » Do Feb 01, 2007 9:23 pm

I also felt I could better concentrate on the movie and enjoy it alone. So to say - just "The Secret" and me! :D

nicola

Beitrag von nicola » Fr Feb 02, 2007 12:32 am

Sorry to sound a bit thick, but if i order the DVD off the website, will I be able to play it on my DVD recorder in this country? Im sure I read somewhere that we are in a different zone and DVDs from america dont work here in the UK.

Is that right? I dont have a multiregional player and I didnt see anything about it on the website.

Can anyone help?

I have ordered the book but am desparate to see the film!

Thanks.

AllanM
Beitrag von AllanM » Fr Feb 02, 2007 1:33 am

nicola hat geschrieben:Sorry to sound a bit thick, but if i order the DVD off the website, will I be able to play it on my DVD recorder in this country? Im sure I read somewhere that we are in a different zone and DVDs from america dont work here in the UK.

Is that right? I dont have a multiregional player and I didnt see anything about it on the website.

Can anyone help?

I have ordered the book but am desparate to see the film!

Thanks.
thats a point i never thought about! Fortunately i havent bought it yet! :lol: i'm sure they would do international version for people 'overseas'

Beitrag von 240471 » Fr Feb 02, 2007 6:30 pm

They do send you the right format. :D
Ask and you shall receive - always!

AllanM
Beitrag von AllanM » Sa Feb 03, 2007 1:39 am

240471 hat geschrieben:They do send you the right format. :D
we're safe then!

Tatjana

Beitrag von Tatjana » Di Feb 06, 2007 11:18 am

There's a free e-book available about the law of attraction.

http://www.receivethebook.com/pfiles/loa-book.pdf

I just wanted to let you know.
I already downloaded it without problems but haven't read.
Enjoy, :)
yours Tatjana

nicola

Beitrag von nicola » Di Feb 06, 2007 3:02 pm

Thanks for the info. I will check it out. Always good to hear about these things.

Antworten