Advice Please

English Forum. This is the place for any questions and discussions regarding the contents of Bärbel's books as well as life in the age of the aquarius in general.

Moderatoren:bluejupiter, Rokko

nicola
Advice Please

Beitrag von nicola » Fr Jul 21, 2006 10:07 pm

Hi everyone, this is my first time on this forum. I have joined because I am hoping someone will help me feel better about a doubt that I have. I read the Cosmic Ordering Service and loved it! It made me feel joyous and happy. I then read another book (by a different author) which had the same theory (ie ask and you receive) but it says I must pay one tenth of what I gain to a good cause for me to continue receiving. Please understand I am happy to help good causes - indeed I want to - but not on such a regular basis as they suggest as once a month and one tenth. I feel that this idea has lodged in my head now and may block my flow. Please could someone send me a positive message to sort my head out! Many thanks. :? P.S My German is really very very bad and I only just managed to work out how to log on to this site, so please forgive this being in English.

Beitrag von 240471 » Sa Jul 22, 2006 7:05 pm

Hi there Nicola!
Reading is great isn't it, but then the problems start because the more we read the more things start to contradict what we have come to believe. Now, it is my belief that you do not have to give one tenth of your money to good causes in order for this process to work. I will contribute to charity as and when I feel it is right, but the process still works for me. I do think that money must flow through you in order to keep it coming. And this flow is simple - you receive and you pass on, for instance, buying that DVD that you want, paying the builder for work he has done, putting money in the charity pot because the cause has tugged your heart strings...do you see what I mean.
I think what is really important here, is that it is what you believe that works, that works. I believe in asking my grandad who died a few years back. It works for me, it may sound daft, but it works for me. Others say write a list, some say visualise. So I say "Nicola - what do you believe?"
There is a mine of information out there if you choose to look for it. I have many books on the subject and would be happy to recommend some if you so wish. The book that suggests the giving of a tenth...is it by Anthony Robbins?
I do hope this helps you - but remember this is supposed to be fun. If you get caught up in the what if I'm doing it wrong thing, you'll slow the process down.
Get asking and believe!

Anne
Ask and you shall receive - always!

nicola

Beitrag von nicola » So Jul 23, 2006 10:36 pm

Anne

Thank you for your reply. And how lovely that you gave me some positive advice. I think you are right about believing in the way you choose to do this "wishing". In a way its almost as though you have to believe you are worthy of having the things you want, without the guilt of why you deserve them. The book I read was by a chap called Thomas L Pauley and his wife Penelope. I would be very glad of any books you could recommend. Anyone who is nice enough to have taken the time to reply to my post, will surely recommend something interesting and uplifiting! Thanks again - by receiving a response from you, i have already had a "wish" answered!

Beitrag von 240471 » Mo Jul 24, 2006 7:47 pm

Thank you for your compliments :D
And as for wishing, starting small is good. It builds your faith that the process works and then you can move up to larger things. Try manifesting car parking spaces.
Now there are loads of books that I can advise that are a good read, but the best two by far for me are "Excuse me your life is waiting" by Lynn Grabhorn and "Ask and it is given" by Esther Hicks and Abraham. Now the one by Lynn Grabhorn (who has sadly since died) is a fun and light book to read and is a superb starting point. She based alot of the book on the Hicks/Abraham theory that positive energy is the key to attraction. The latter is a good and easy read, but if you are finding this wishing lark may be too spiritual for you, then this may not be a good first choice for you. As I said before, keep an open mind, and you will find the best way for you.
If you want a daily dose of positivity then try TUT.com for daily messages to you...they are fantastic! And universeofpower.com is fab too. That's my most regular haunt.
If you decide to delve further then good for you, but if not, you won't lose your creativity...just remember "ask and you shall receive - ALWAYS!"
In the meantime, have you started to notice the coincidences yet in your everyday life?
Oh and don't worry if your positivity lets you down from time to time...it does and it will but learn to go with the flow and it passes. And that is a totally different topic altogether.

Keep it up! :D

Anne

Ocean of Dreams

I guess..

Beitrag von Ocean of Dreams » Fr Jul 28, 2006 1:21 pm

that you only have to give away what you do not need, not a certain amount regularly.
This only means: don't keep everything, all things need to flow.

Example: you do not need your sofa anymore (but its still in good state) and you would like another, so give it simply away, by the whole you create a kind of vaccuum... so the universe will fill it up

I guess thats all about "giving and getting "

:) :wink:

nicola

Beitrag von nicola » So Jul 30, 2006 12:18 pm

Anne

Thanks for your recommendations. I am already reading Ask And It Is Given (coincidence?). I was a bit put out at first about it being written by "spirits" (I thought it was unnecessary to expect you to take a leap of faith straight away!) but the more I am reading it, the lovlier I am feeling. There is a lot of repetition, but I am enjoying that that is the way they are getting their point across. I have already used a few of their techniques to get me feeling better about something and it is working. Oh yes, I have also made myself a "Whatever is in this box, IS!" box - I am just about to put my first thing inside it.

I will definitely try your other book suggestion. Thanks for that. Right, am off to check out those websites you recommended. :D

Beitrag von 240471 » Di Aug 01, 2006 8:27 am

Yes that it is a coincidence that you were reading the book. They are called "synchronicities" and they are a good sign that you are open to all the things that are happening around you. Life is about living in the now after all.
I too have a box. The Secret (a film) suggests a vision board too - a notice board with all your wants on. Don't forget to look through your box on a regular basis too.
Let me know how you are getting on...I always love to hear how others are doing and what they are finding for this is just a fascinating subject :D

Anne

nicola

Beitrag von nicola » Fr Aug 04, 2006 5:50 pm

I found £5 today in the street! It cheered me up enormously. Also yesterday I was thinking I had too much to do and opened the "Ask and it is given.." book at the page where it says "If you think you have too much to do" exercise. Fantastic. It gave me goose bumps, in a good way.

Beitrag von 240471 » Fr Aug 04, 2006 7:10 pm

What a coincidence. :D When you feel the goosebumps you know you have a synchronicity for sure. :D Good for you!

Anne

nicola

Beitrag von nicola » Di Aug 08, 2006 10:47 pm

Hi Anne

I have posted a new topic which I know you will be able to help me with! Thanks for all your advice so far.

I have a story about a sign for you. My mother in law died last week. She had suffered alzheimers for a good few years and I did not really have the privilege of knowing her before her illness, so we were not close. My partner and I were in the garden discussing what we should do for flowers at her funeral and a butterfly flew out of a bush and landed on my eyelid for a second! I swear its true! Even my partner who is Mr Cynical, said it was a sign it was her. Its was lovely!

AllanM
Beitrag von AllanM » Di Aug 08, 2006 11:33 pm

Hi Nicola

I'm firstly very sorry to read of your loss, the story you posted about the butterfly was lovely. It reminded me of a conversation i had with my boss last week, her father died some time ago, him & her mother were really close, however there are signs that he is still 'there' with her mother.
Something similar to what happened to you also happened to them, when they were out in the garden (my boss & her mother) talking about him, a single white feather dropped at her mother's feet....the co-incidence was a fortune teller told her a week before he was still with her and that a single white feather falling would be his sign to her.

I think that had to be more than co-incidence and the same thing that happened to you as well, a sign that even though they are gone...we're still not alone.

All The Best
Allan

geogo
Positive Thinking

Beitrag von geogo » Mi Dez 06, 2006 12:53 pm

Hi Nicola,

Money is only energy, it is a flow. How you direct your energy is your own personal choice, it is your life. The important thing is not to let fear or anxiety block the flow.

For some positive affirmations you can get free affirmation cards at vitalaffirmations.com which are a lot of fun. A book I would recommend is one by Louise Hay "You Can Heal Your Life", it's a vey powerful and positive book and whilst I do not go with all her stuff, it is a truly inspiring book.

George
Open the mind to infinite possibilities
[url=http://www.thecosmicorderingsite.com/]The Cosmic Ordering Site[/url]

nicola

Beitrag von nicola » Fr Dez 08, 2006 4:48 pm

Thanks George

I always like to hear people's recommendations for reading (and oher) material.

Am still having problems with "the flow".

I will persevere!

nicola

Beitrag von nicola » Fr Dez 08, 2006 4:49 pm

Thanks George

I always like to hear people's recommendations for reading (and oher) material.

Am still having problems with "the flow".

I will persevere!

nastel

Beitrag von nastel » So Dez 10, 2006 2:51 pm

Hi there,

sorry for the late reply - was busy the last days.
I agree with the other ones that there can't be a rule saying that you have to give first of your money or what else to be successful in ordering.
What I do believe is that it can't be possible only to take and never to give - do you get my point ? I just mean that you can give positive energies, thoughts, words, deeds to someone who deserves - or even doesn't - and then you will attract positive things like a magnet.

So have fun ordering and spreading out positive energies :)

Antworten