Why in life when u want something badly it doesnt happen ?

English Forum. This is the place for any questions and discussions regarding the contents of Bärbel's books as well as life in the age of the aquarius in general.

Moderatoren:bluejupiter, Rokko

Antworten
karma81
Why in life when u want something badly it doesnt happen ?

Beitrag von karma81 » So Apr 04, 2010 7:37 pm

Hi All,

I am new to this, Just finished reading "Cosmic Ordering" . One thing i always ask is why things with me don't happen when i really need them. Simple things like getting a call from a friend when i am bored. I recently separated from my partner, i would like to spend more time with my friends or meet new people but for some reasons this just does not happen something or the other comes up and the plans get canceled. Just think why simple things like these dont happen :-(
Just curious to know if the cosmos reacts differently when one is too desperate for something ?
Regards
A.K

bluejupiter
Re: Why in life when u want something badly it doesnt happen

Beitrag von bluejupiter » Di Apr 06, 2010 8:47 pm

Actually I think that if we want something very much and it just doesn't arrive, then we start concentrating on that which is not there instead of the desired thing. The universe then would react on those things you focus most on - which in that case is the state of something not being there.
Hope that could help :)
Julia Nastasi
-------------
Leistung - Die größte Leistung besteht darin, nicht andere, sondern sich selbst zu übertreffen.

karma81

Beitrag von karma81 » Do Apr 08, 2010 10:51 pm

Thanks for the reply, I think that makes a lot of sense :-)

jenniferso

Beitrag von jenniferso » Sa Jul 03, 2010 4:54 pm

dear karma81,
i will try bärbels version of hooponopono for you.

if i were you why would i create a situation in my life where i never get what i am longing for.

maybe because i made the experience in my childhood, that i didnt get what i asked for or needed. i love the part in me that never gets what i need or ask for.

maybe because i have a deep believe, that only the others live on "the sunny side" while to me everything is difficult and hard to reach. i love this part in me.

maybe because i believe i am not worth getting what i want....

and maybe its because life has its reason to bring me something better. for example: when i just partet from my friend and i am looking for company i take myself the chance to think it through, see my mistakes and work on them. so life does not give me the wanted company just to help me make "a step forward"....

greetings jenniferso
freedom comes, when you learn to let go.
creation comes, when you learn to say no...

Nanabosho

Beitrag von Nanabosho » Sa Dez 04, 2010 12:47 am

Hi, friends,

with a lot of maybe nothing can be changed, I guess, and all those books (THE SECRET and others) are only feeding the EGO.
If I want something to happen I have to BE on a certain point, the point of HERE AND NOW. But if I WANT something I am somewhere in the future. Things only c a n happen when I am completely accepting the HERE AND NOW. If there is anything I want it might happen when I feel about it just like playing a game; just without any desire. If I want BADLY nothing will happen. BADLY insists a longing, not a game. If I can enjoy the longing itself, there might be a chance.
Try to imagine you have been starving all your life, maybe living in a hunger region somewhere in Africa. I even don't know how it feels to be satisfied, having eaten enough. There may be a chance to grow in a direction to that feeling, but nothing more. GROWING will last.
The only thing that can be done is: loving what I am doing NOW, loving who I AM, and doing something I love!
That's why all those books are not very helpful, maybe only for the authors themselves.
Our souls are growing, and growing lasts. We should be patient with ourselves.
Wishing you a nice weekend,
nanabosho
Stets findet Überraschung statt,
da wo man's nicht erwartet hat.
Wilhelm Busch

Antworten