Request from HayHouse publishing and new book and new free..

English Forum. This is the place for any questions and discussions regarding the contents of Bärbel's books as well as life in the age of the aquarius in general.

Moderatoren:bluejupiter, Rokko

Antworten
Bärbel Mohr
Request from HayHouse publishing and new book and new free..

Beitrag von Bärbel Mohr » Do Jul 23, 2009 11:24 am

Request from HayHouse publishing and new book and new free downloads as well as a new website - all coming in autumn.

Dear Readers,

in autumn a new book will come out: Cosmic ordering - the next step. (german title: Cosmic Ordering - die neue Dimension der Realitätsgestaltung aus dem alten Ho'oponopono)

Along with this book several free downloads will come out in autum. They will be accessible through my website www.baerbelmohr.de (a filmed session about the work of this book, german with english subtitles PLUS a short presentation of cosmic ordering, how it all began for me PLUS a free book).

I will let you know when it is out.

For today Hay House publishing in London has a question:

"Hay House publishing in the UK is looking for UK based case studies to publicise my new book. If you have an amazing example of how cosmic ordering has worked for you and you are happy to be interviewed and photographed by the press (potential for fee) please email me your story to cosmic-delivery@web.de"

All the best and have a nice summer

Barbel / Baerbel Mohr

PS: Along with a new german book: "Big crisis - big chance" a new website for free networking and free advertising of everything around spiritual and enonomic issues is planned. We are hoping to be able to also present this in english.

Antworten