New moderators

English Forum. This is the place for any questions and discussions regarding the contents of Bärbel's books as well as life in the age of the aquarius in general.

Moderatoren:bluejupiter, Rokko

Antworten
bluejupiter

Beitrag von bluejupiter » Sa Aug 09, 2008 11:21 am

Hey there,

so - a short introduction of myself - my name is Julia, I've been reading books of Barbel and some other authors writing in the same direction for some years now and I find it quite interesting how things work out for me the last years.

I'm one of the new moderators here - since Nastel and Amber needed support urgently.

More about me another time :wink:
Julia Nastasi
-------------
Leistung - Die größte Leistung besteht darin, nicht andere, sondern sich selbst zu übertreffen.

Rokko

Beitrag von Rokko » So Aug 10, 2008 11:37 pm

And the second "hello" is from me - Rokko, moderating the English forum with Julia.

I am German, do live in Germany, but have spent quite a few years in the UK and the United States.

I would like to encourage all who have come across Barbel's publications in English to participate in the forum or tell us about your experience with Cosmic Ordering.

And, of course, post your questions or suggestions.

You will find helpful information by clicking on "English version" on Barbels homepage. Please note that you can also subscribe to her English newsletter.

All the best,

Rokko
"Lieber Gott, schenke mir Geduld - aber bitte, beeile Dich!"

Antworten