Help please and introduction

English Forum. This is the place for any questions and discussions regarding the contents of Bärbel's books as well as life in the age of the aquarius in general.

Moderatoren:bluejupiter, Rokko

Antworten
Tinkerbell100
Help please and introduction

Beitrag von Tinkerbell100 » Di Jan 15, 2008 6:59 pm

Hi Guys, im new.

I have ordered a couple of things and had sucess. Even money although not much but when it comes to orders regarding love and my life i cant seem to get anything to work.

Also im unsure if im using the right formular? I write it down and say it and dont use a past tense. am i on right track?

any help would be appreciated.

mistral

Beitrag von mistral » Mi Jan 16, 2008 9:33 pm

Hi Tinkerbell and welcome to the forum.

I'm like you, have achieved something, but then get stuck.

The answers for this are all in Baerbel's books, but it's changing one's programming that's the tricky part.

So, whilst most of us have absolutely no difficulty in believing a parking space is just waiting for us because ................... well why not ................ it is good for us to have a stress free moment and we 'deserve' it.

However, changing our pogramming about how we see ourselves on a deep level, and how we project that to the Cosmos is just that bit tougher for many people.

Which of Baerbel's books have you read? Is there any chance that whilst you're doing the ordering, you're still not visualising the real outcome you desire?

I find visualising can sometimes take quite a bit of energy and work; not just when doing it at a specific time, but to prevent the old thoughts and patterns from creeping back in when I'm caught off my guard.

Is there anyone even in your life, who's actively reinforcing the old patterns without either of you realising it?
This is a great help with translation: http://www.freetranslation.com/

Tinkerbell100

Thanks for your reply and advice

Beitrag von Tinkerbell100 » Do Jan 17, 2008 12:11 pm

Thanks for your reply and Welcome.

I think possibly what it is if im honest is exactly what you said.

I have been in a tough relationship for the last year and a half, one which i know for sure i put my heart and soul into and didnt get the same back from my partner. Things ended a few weeks before xmas and i decided that i would make the new year a new start and try to be more positive.

Problem is i am probably subconciously thinking that good things cant happen for me and therefor deleted my wish before its sent out.

Do you think thats it?? Im not sure how to change my programming but i know i want to, want to be a more positive thinker. Funny thing is ive always considered myself a positive person.

Ive read cosmic ordering for beginners and have bought a cosmic ordering diary. I think tonight i will go home and re read the book and this weekend set out exactly what i want for myself in an effort to be positive.

One last thing... do you yourself :D say it and write it down?

Sorry for long reply.

mistral

Beitrag von mistral » Do Jan 17, 2008 9:32 pm

Hi tinkerbell, this is probably going to be a lot longer than your post - hope it's readable.

I've been reading the next book - Cosmic Ordering: the Next Adventure and last night I reached the chapter on prerequisites for successful ordering.

In a very brief summary, the essence is about going where your energy lies but be careful not to confuse energy with anxiety.

"When you are anxious, you cannot hear the universe speak. Thus, your orders cannot be delivered."

There's more to read though including:

"... those who feel an urgent need for something or wait desperately for it, do not receive it. "

It might help to get that book too. It's full of wonderful personal insights and just what it is to be a normal human being and all that being human embraces.

To answer your other question, I have started to write down my orders because I found my mind wandering all over the place when trying to place something bigger.

Perhaps that's why parking spaces are so easy - they're just parking spaces - we don't drive along changing our minds about how long or how wide it has to be, or whether it's next to posh car.......... We just easily envisage a parking space with our car in it and leave it at that.

I've tried ordering a new job just by asking - well god only knows what kind of job the Cosmos was to try to provide because by the time I finished faffing around, I actually managed to visualise myself exactly where I am now!!!! And of course then I tried to correct it and get it right and......................

So now, I write down my orders, place them out loud, and then shut the book. And I find I'm a lot lighter hearted about it all. I've started to meditate and visualise myself in the places where I've asked for change to be.

And guess what - not big changes yet, but amazingly stuff is being delivered and in really beautiful ways.

Baby steps, as Baerbel advises, and the next steps are bigger baby steps and then you find yourself smiling at the wonder of the success.
This is a great help with translation: http://www.freetranslation.com/

Tinkerbell100

Thanks for your reply...ive been Positive thinking already

Beitrag von Tinkerbell100 » Fr Jan 18, 2008 6:43 pm

Sorry i read your reply yesterday but didnt have time to reply.

I decided to start my positive thinking straight away and im sure i had a better day because of it. I had just had a horrible couple of days ( which was final end of a very painful relationship which had ended before xmas) and despite this i felt really happy after reading your mail and spending a bit of time reading up on things. I felt work feeling really positive and bouncy.

When i got to the bus i felt on top of the world and despite the horrible weather we have had in my part of the world the last few days it was a lovely night, the moon was out the clouds were rolling. it was great and everytime something negative popped into my head i pushed it straight back out.

While i waited for the bus i contiued my little chant of- im ready to be happy, im ready to be loved and find love and you know what i got on the bus and a rather dashing gentlemen in a grey suit got on to. He smiled at me and couldnt take his eyes off me. Even when he got off and walked past the bus he smiled at me. :D

Ive never had a problem with attracting men just attracting someone who is right for me but maybe it was a case of me looking different to the outside world because of my positive feeling?? Not sure but it spurred me on and i still feel the same today. i have what i can only describe as a nervous excitement in my belly. Now i know what it feels like im going to try and keep it.

bluejupiter
Beitrag von bluejupiter » Fr Aug 15, 2008 4:21 pm

Hey there,
the English part of the Barbel forum has been a little bit quiet the last time - maybe it was because there were no moderators who looked after you "English writing guys" - good news: There's two of us now :-)
How did your new positive way work so far ?

Hope to read of everyone here again :-)
Julia Nastasi
-------------
Leistung - Die größte Leistung besteht darin, nicht andere, sondern sich selbst zu übertreffen.

Antworten