Meeting other Cosmic Orderers.

English Forum. This is the place for any questions and discussions regarding the contents of Bärbel's books as well as life in the age of the aquarius in general.

Moderatoren:bluejupiter, Rokko

Antworten
mistral
Meeting other Cosmic Orderers.

Beitrag von mistral » Mo Dez 24, 2007 6:42 pm

Sometimes I really wish I could meet up with others who are notnecessarily practicing cosmic ordering, but who may just be working on changing themselves.

Yes, I know I could just throw that out to the Cosmos and request that it's provided, and maybe that's a problem I've not overcome yet.

But - does anyone else miss not being able to connect with like minded people and just enjoy sharing the moments and the fun of embracing such a profound change?
This is a great help with translation: http://www.freetranslation.com/

Shawny

Beitrag von Shawny » Di Dez 25, 2007 11:55 am

Hi Mistral!

I really appreciated your thread, as I have exactly the same question! I'm currently changing my life resp. my personal world quite massively relating my beliefs and way of living (e.g. meditation was not part of my daly doing in the past).

As of now I am in the situation to rethink my friendships, as I do not have a lot of contacts to similar minded people or at least people like me who're currently changing their mind let's say "appropriately".

It seems as if I'm going to loose a lot of friends but do not have an appropriate alternative right now, means that my circle of friens is shrinking...what makes me feel a little bit uncomfortable at the moment, but anyway I'm on my right way.

Are you making similar experiences currently?

Cheers, Shawny

Byterin
Beitrag von Byterin » Do Jan 03, 2008 10:56 pm

First of all: Sorry, my english is not the best...

What I´ve learned in my way of life is: it is not always simple to be different, or to walk a different way.
It is far easier to go with the mainstream, to do what the main majority does, but never forget:
Every way has got a good and a bad side for you. Just look at the good side- and I pretty sure, when the time comes, you will find the right people to compare notes, to start friendships and so on: and

Every person on this earth is going a different way, the way he oder she has to go in their life-- there is never a good or a bad way, there is just a way with different experiences.

Thats a pity, I´ve lifed 1 year near London- (2005-2006)- Watford...
for me it would have been great to come to know with you.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Erfolg besteht darin, dass man genau die Fähigkeiten hat, die im Moment gefragt sind. [Henry Ford]

mistral

Beitrag von mistral » So Jan 13, 2008 5:18 pm

Hello shawny - that's a lovely post. I'm really sorry I didn't respond to you earlier. I wasn't very well either physically, nor as Baerbel would say, was my thinking exactly hygenic!

I learnt a lot from the Louise Hay book, but the illness had to work it's way out - maybe it was the Cosmos way of telling me I needed to do some serious personal work.

I had a raging sore throat with my glands affected, couldn't speak, hacking cough - the explanations fitted my situation exactly. Yet repeating the affirmations only gave mild temporary relief.

It only started to turn around when I began The Next Adventure, and I feel as if I'm only still on square one of the Snakes and Ladders board.

I really miss not having anyone to actually chat to, share thinking with. Well, that means there's work to be done there then!!

:D

mistral

Beitrag von mistral » So Jan 13, 2008 5:31 pm

Hi byterin - thank you for your post - your English is fantastic, kein problem.

You were living so near to me - only about 18 miles away. Did you enjoy your time in England?

:)

What you say makes a lot of sense, and I think my problem is that I've not manage to let go of the 'social teaching' that I must do things for myself and only I can do it - pretty damming legacy to dump on the next generations!!

:(

Right now I'm reaching a major crossroads and whilst all the perceived wisdom says I should do things the 'right way' (ie find a new job before I hand in my notice), my gut instinct is to get out of the situation as quickly as possible and trust the Cosmos will provide the safety net. Every day brings more deeply disturbing personal issues and insights.

I've tried sending out love to the people concerned - asking the Cosmos, asking help from the Angels, but it seems to have little effect. Why? An I doing it wrong?? Or if people are so entrenched in their mindsets and games that they will not be open to change, then surely I have to take the decision that enough is enough and move on.

Oh dear - I'm finding it impossible to keep positive and not feel desperate, which is no help to anyone at all.

But - even through all this - I'm so grateful for this board - even just this one 'small' place has such an aura of calm and positiveness. And - I do end up smiling at the very least.

:D

Byterin
Beitrag von Byterin » Mi Jan 30, 2008 1:44 am

I´m sorry, mistral, it took a long time to find the right time for an answer...
Did you enjoy your time in England?
For me it was a very hard time, lots of experience and lots of new points of view. I was 20 as I moved to england and i was very innocent and naive... I´ve learned a lot, and I can tell a lot of stories- I stood up in my mind. I came back as a different person- Poisitve- or negative- changed?- Thats again a point of view--For me it was the right way to go to Watford, but after 1 Year I really had to go back. I couldn´t see any good things anymore, I really did know: I have to change my way of life now- I couldn´t integrate myself in this different society, and with this realization I became homesick-
I really missed the feeling of beeing integrated and recognized, where nobody gets a silly look while you are speaking with your "bloody german accent" and with this angry sound in your voice...(English people said, that german people always sounds angry, when they are speaking, because of their accent).

It was my mistake i made at the beginning of my England-time and it were my consequences i had to take step by step, everything because of a few mistakes...
And: I had to see the other side: Before I moved to England I was a Racist, against foreigners, against everything except my own culture. And so I had to see the other way: I chosed to become a foreigner- and then I was able to see the other side: How it feels to be a bloody foreigner, to be not integrated, to be a outsider of the major society.
And now I´m pretty changed-- and with this experience i can see the world in a different light- the people in a different way.
I became more quiet and well-pleased. I´m satisfied in so many things I couldn´t enjoy before...

Yeah, thats what England did to me;-)

Oh dear, i feel so much depression in your sentences. It´s always easy to say: think positive, send out love,.. bla bla bla-- yeah it is easy to do when you are without conflikts at the moment-- but it isn´t easy when you are in trouble and not sure which way you have to take and it seems like your life isn´t wonderful anymore- because of your change.

What I believe is: The Cosmos and Angels will stand next to you in any situation, but, it doesn´t matter what happens: You always have to go your way by your own.
A good friend of mine (he is as well very open minded) said last time: You can wish everything what you want, and you ´ll get it- as soon as you stop thinking at your wish and desires and carrying on your way with a smile in your heart (not your face- your face often lies).

And i know, I´m sorry-- it is always easy to speak give suggestions, and so on...
I would like to give you a big hug and send you all the best.
I really hope you´ll reach your good way of life and being differnt: open minded and with lots of love in your heart,
The life always gives us decicions to make: like my decicion i had to make in England:-)

All the best mistral!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Erfolg besteht darin, dass man genau die Fähigkeiten hat, die im Moment gefragt sind. [Henry Ford]

mistral

Beitrag von mistral » Do Jan 31, 2008 12:18 am

Hi Byterin
Thank you for your answer to what I posted - it does help a great deal and I'm smiling.

One thing you wrote about your experience in England:

...(English people said, that german people always sounds angry, when they are speaking, because of their accent).

This is sadly a reflection on our own isolation as a nation (not as a group of nations).

It's really very sad that anyone thinks like this - not just the generalisations in themselves but the 'absolute' association with everyone from a specific country.

I've never understood this particular statement. Maybe it's because I had a German Aunt (and a Dutch Aunt too) and grew up amoungst the different accents.

I've had German friends (and Bavarians too) :wink: - and one of the most beautiful speakers from German is Baerbel herself - her voice is an absolute delight to listen to.

It must have been a hard time for you not just to stick with the experience but to understand yourself and embrace the changes.

I'm so pleased you have shared this and you've posted here. Whilst we can't actually meet in person, it kind of feels as if we are somehow meeting in reality - stepping into share a virtual space together for a brief time.

Antworten