Okay. I need to clear this up. :).

English Forum. This is the place for any questions and discussions regarding the contents of Bärbel's books as well as life in the age of the aquarius in general.

Moderatoren:bluejupiter, Rokko

Antworten
x_biro.
Okay. I need to clear this up. :).

Beitrag von x_biro. » Sa Nov 17, 2007 6:54 pm

About a year ago, or, less than a year I think. I made an order that is really important to me. I know that once you make an order, you are meant to forget about it, but I didn't. Lolll. When the delivery date came, I remembered, and it didn't happen. So then I thought I would just leave it and see what happened. But now, I just feel like I've messed it up. I haven't forgotten about it. Do you think I should order it again? I want to, and then I can just let it go. Please help.
Also, do you need to know how to listen to your Inner Voice to receive your orders? And if so, can anyone explain an easy, simple way to learn?
Thankyou.
x_biro.
:).

Sanna

Beitrag von Sanna » So Nov 18, 2007 12:14 pm

The part with the 'forget about it' is difficult.
I don't think you need to totally erase it from your mind. This could result in your subconscious to think: oh so you don't care about this order anyway? Ok, cancled.

Not to think about it, means mainly: not to drain the energy from the wish.
It's like you send a message via a dove and you call the dove back by thinking: is this going to work? And the bird comes to show you that the message is still at its leg. Know what I mean?

Instead of not thinking about it at all, you might try the trick to think about the wish as being fullfilled. Like imagining not: Oh I soo wish I had a new car (meaning you know you don't have it) but instead seeing yourself driving around in it.

About the inner voice...there is nothing to learn about it.
Its always there. All you have to learn is to trust in it. :)

x_biro.

Beitrag von x_biro. » Sa Nov 24, 2007 1:47 pm

I've not thought about it like that. Thankyou. :). But I still feel that the order has been messed up, or I don't know. I just think that maybe I should order it again, and better. ('cos last time I didn't know alot about it.). And start a fresh.
Thankyou so much for your help. :).
x_biro.
:).

Sanna

Beitrag von Sanna » Sa Nov 24, 2007 7:38 pm

Glad to be of some help :)

Maybe you just say something like:
I cancel the previous order.

And then make it new. Happens too if you order in a store and is usually no problem to make a correction :wink:

Good luck!

Antworten