Sorry, another question.

English Forum. This is the place for any questions and discussions regarding the contents of Bärbel's books as well as life in the age of the aquarius in general.

Moderatoren:bluejupiter, Rokko

Antworten
x_biro.
Sorry, another question.

Beitrag von x_biro. » So Jul 08, 2007 12:05 am

I have another question. :). I think I already know the answer though.

Well, I ordered something quite a long time ago and the delivery date is deffinatley around this time. I was really good and forgot all about it and didn't let myself think about it so it would happen. Today I woke up and I remembered the date I had said and I couldn't get it out of my head, I tried to all day! It didn't happen, which i'm not suprised at, I need to let it go again. Will the Cosmos try again? Do they 'give up' trying to deliver something to someone? Also, I don't really know how to listen to my Inner Voice. I will re-read the parts in the book that tells you. Do you need to know how to listen to your Inner Voice to know when your wish is to be delivered?

Sorry this is more than one question. Please help. :).
-Biro.
:).

Beitrag von 240471 » So Jul 08, 2007 2:56 pm

Do they 'give up' trying to deliver something to someone?
Biro - I have a question for you. Do YOU think the Universe will give up trying to deliver something to you? Because, I think, that if you think that, then that's what happens. I like to think that the delivery gets delivered, even though sometimes we may be out and the delivery man just has to call again another day when I'm in.

As for intuition...well it's not something I'm too hot on myself. From experience though, the more you listen for it, the harder it is to hear. My only tips are to quieten the mind as much as you can and live in the present moment. If you can do the latter, the former pretty much takes care of itself.

Hope this helps. And may your delivery be quicker than Lewis Hamilton around Silverstone! :lol:

Anne
Ask and you shall receive - always!

x_biro.

Beitrag von x_biro. » So Jul 08, 2007 4:19 pm

Deep down I think that the Universe will keep trying. I was just abit upset with myself because I had let myself dwell on it all day after a long time. :).

Yeh I do listen out for it sometimes and then I end up thinking I hear it and I get confused! :). I will do what you have said. Thankyou!

-Biro.

Antworten