A question about 'changing our programming.'

English Forum. This is the place for any questions and discussions regarding the contents of Bärbel's books as well as life in the age of the aquarius in general.

Moderatoren:bluejupiter, Rokko

Antworten
x_biro.
A question about 'changing our programming.'

Beitrag von x_biro. » So Jun 03, 2007 11:29 pm

I'm reading my 'Cosmic Ordering for Beginners.' book, and it is talking about subconcious thoughts, and automatisms.
It says you can change your subconcious thoughts by 'changing your programming.'
I don't know how to do this though.
I know I should read more of the book before I ask about it, but i am just wondering if anyone knew or has done it themselves?
:).
-Biro.

bluejupiter
Beitrag von bluejupiter » Mi Jun 06, 2007 9:32 am

Well, I'm still into the process of changing - your mind recognizes what you are thinking of most of the time - keep remembering "the more positive things you are thinking - the more positive things will come into your life" :)
Julia Nastasi
-------------
Leistung - Die größte Leistung besteht darin, nicht andere, sondern sich selbst zu übertreffen.

bleep

Beitrag von bleep » So Jun 10, 2007 9:53 pm

or: think of how commercials work!

you might have heard the same commercial several times a day, and this is how they "touch" and influence your subconcious mind - even if you don't listen to them.

so if you want to change your suconcious mind you have to repeat the new thought like a mantra. just repeat it.

an example:
long times of my life i thought i couldn't sleep. someday i thought i was wrong thinking this way. so i started thinking (and saying) i can sleep. i can sleep. i can sleep. i can sleep. i can sleep. i can sleep. i can sleep. i can sleep. i can sleep .......
and what happened? yepp: i could finally sleep - like a baby!!!

it took me "only" three days before it worked :)

greetings and good luck
bleep

bluejupiter
Beitrag von bluejupiter » Mo Jun 11, 2007 11:53 am

That's it - plus you have to believe in it - and that it works ... having doubts really destroys your work :shock:
Julia Nastasi
-------------
Leistung - Die größte Leistung besteht darin, nicht andere, sondern sich selbst zu übertreffen.

x_biro.

Beitrag von x_biro. » So Jul 08, 2007 4:21 pm

Ahh I see. :). Thankyou for your replies they have helped alot. :).

Antworten