I have another question. :/.

English Forum. This is the place for any questions and discussions regarding the contents of Bärbel's books as well as life in the age of the aquarius in general.

Moderatoren:bluejupiter, Rokko

Antworten
x_biro.
I have another question. :/.

Beitrag von x_biro. » Mo Apr 30, 2007 6:26 pm

Hi :). Im so sorry, I know this sounds stupid. But, say if you 'wish' for something horrible (and you didnt mean to) and you really dont want this thing to happen, will the cosmos know this and ignore it?

I know im being stupid, but today i was in school and i was thinking about one of the books i was reading about cosmic ordering. And this terrible 'order' came into my head, i have no idea why. and i really do not want it to come true. And im a paranoid/ocd/hypocondriac (im getting help for it though.) and im worrying about it :/.

Sorry if i sound childish. :(.

Biro.
:).

Beitrag von 240471 » Mo Apr 30, 2007 7:25 pm

This is one of the good reasons for the time to delay in the manifestation of our orders! It gives us time to change our minds and to be clear about what we are asking for.

I think you're safe BUT don't dwell on it any more.

Good question Biro.

Anne
Ask and you shall receive - always!

Psyche

Beitrag von Psyche » Di Mai 01, 2007 3:39 pm

I know exactly how you feel, Biro. For a couple of days, I've been feeling the same - worrying about "accidentally" wishing for misfortune. I think it's part of our human nature to bring about problems in this way, especially when we can see our lives improving and negativity disappearing.

So then I decided to believe that the cosmos / God / my inner self always knows what is best for me and everyone, and only gives me the positive things. It's this trust that I think we've been lacking. I'm trying to believe that no matter what bad thoughts I have, only good things will happen. Like Baerbel says in her book, what you believe is what is.

And my change in attitude is working for me!

But remember that when you "really don't want" something to happen, you tend to bring it about from focussing on it so much. So when an unwanted thought comes up, just know that it can't harm you and let it go.

You're not being stupid ... good luck! :)

Love Psyche

x_biro.

Beitrag von x_biro. » Mi Mai 02, 2007 8:41 pm

Thank you very much for those two responses! They have helped alot! I will now not think about it! But i do get very paranoid, especially about health, and thats what it was about. :/. But yesterday, i decided to cancel it. Because i had heard you can cancel orders, plus it made me feel better, like id done something about it.

Thanks again!

Biro.

Beitrag von 240471 » Do Mai 03, 2007 9:06 am

Biro - have an Abraham tip to pass on...change your focus to the well parts of you every time you think about the unwell parts. That way you will attract health and not ill health.

Anne

x_biro.

Beitrag von x_biro. » Fr Mai 04, 2007 9:06 pm

Whats an Abraham tip? :).
I will use it though!, I have basically been forgetting that i even thought it in the first place. Like it never happened, i have more important things to think about, like exams! and leaving school! and college :) hehe.

Biro.

Beitrag von 240471 » Fr Mai 04, 2007 10:13 pm

Have you heard of Abraham and Esther Hicks ? I'm not sure I can explain what/who Abraham is other than this over simplistic description: Abraham is a group of "spirits" that pass on information through Esther Hicks. Now before rushing to the shutdown menu with your mouse because you think I've lost it...if you like all this cosmic ordering stuff (and you obvioulsy do because you are here on this website) then google Abraham Hicks and see what you can find. There is a whole host of stuff out there to broaden your horizon on cosmic ordering.

I don't envy your place at this moment in time...school...exams..yuk! Good luck...I have a sneaky feeling you'll breeze through it all !

Anne

nicola

Positive Thought

Beitrag von nicola » Di Mai 08, 2007 10:29 pm

Oh my goodness - we are all guilty of thinking that we have wished for/focused on something bad when really its maybe just a "fear" that we are not in control as much as we would like to be.

For example, I had been feeling that I was "sabotaging" my business ventures with negative thoughts.

One of the things that I came across which can be applied to anything at all, is this affirmation: "I am whole, perfect, strong, powerful, loving, harmonious and happy"

Apparently these 7 things are supposed to cover everything! It was written by someone who overcame a great illness when doctors had given up on him. He said he repeated this thought to himself every time he was thinking negatively as everything it says is of a positive nature.

Frankly I have found it a relief to be able to focus on these words. It takes my mind of bad stuff.

I hope it helps you too!

Byterin
Beitrag von Byterin » So Mai 13, 2007 4:04 pm

I think the UNivers doesn´t decide: Thats good- okay, I send it- or Thats bad- so I do not send it.

I was 1 Year in England ( Pastry Chef) and I had a German Sous Chef- she was horrible. She wasn´t satisfied with her environment, so she vented it out every day on her "underlings" --> the other chef in a lower position.
I twas a hard time and as I left i wished her a sad and a unsatisfactory and discontented life here in England and I wished, that she doenst find a way to get out of her situation.
I agree, thats a really bad wish, but at this context you can see how big this conflict was.
I was still i ncontact with my friends in england and after 1 month they told me, that my sous chefs problems became even biger. She got very unhappy- and she couldn´t find a feasible solution.

I was happy: in life everything comes back. Even the bad things.
I February i decided to let it be. I said to the universe, that i don´t wish hery pain anymore, I wish that she can find a way to make things better.

1 week later a friend called me: She sent her CV to other hotels i nAmerica, she wants to change her life.

Good or bad- I think nothing is good or bad, its the point of view.

But think about what you think- I could become real one day.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Erfolg besteht darin, dass man genau die Fähigkeiten hat, die im Moment gefragt sind. [Henry Ford]

Waldfrau

Beitrag von Waldfrau » Mi Mai 30, 2007 6:21 pm

Hi everyone!

Biro, you say you DON'T WANT THE ORDER TO COME TRUE - clearly, for the cosmos, that's a cancellation of the order, so don't worry, you'll be OK :)

W.

Antworten