Am reaching a sticking point with orders. Any suggestions?

English Forum. This is the place for any questions and discussions regarding the contents of Bärbel's books as well as life in the age of the aquarius in general.

Moderatoren:bluejupiter, Rokko

Antworten
nicola
Am reaching a sticking point with orders. Any suggestions?

Beitrag von nicola » Di Apr 03, 2007 8:36 pm

Hello all. I have been having intermittent success with "orders" for work recently. I have been trying to manifest orders for my work (I am an artist). I seem to be able to get people interested in my work and talk about meeting up to discuss it. This is when I hit a bit of a sticking point. Its almost as if I fill up with "fear" and suddenly start thinking of reasons why it wont happen. And guess what? The order fails and the contact breaks off for some unfathomable reason.

How do I stop myself from thinking that it wont happen? I have tried being positive and letting go etc but there seems to be a niggling little doubt at the back of it all! The reality is, I know I can do it and I know my work is loved by all sorts of people (one chap just tracked me down from 4 years ago just to commission a piece! - I mean wow!). So whats going on?

Suggestions please.

Thank you.

Tom

Beitrag von Tom » Di Apr 03, 2007 8:59 pm

Hi Nicola, I don't know if this will help you, but it might.

Have you ever read the book "Feel The Fear And Do It Anyway" by Susan Jeffers? Its a good book which basically says that it's the fear of (...) that is holding us back, if you acknowledge the fear by saying 'I can handle it' you can acheive much more. It's quite a motivational book.

Imagine using that technique together with cosmic ordering - I'm sure your successes will improve immensely!

Good luck!

nicola

Beitrag von nicola » Di Apr 03, 2007 9:14 pm

Hi Tom

yes I read it years ago (must be getting on for 10 years) and I liked what it said. It gave me much confidence back then to do all sorts of things I never dreamed I would do (I got on an aeroplane by myself and learned to drive a fork lift truck for starters!)

The thing is Im not really sure of what it is that I am afraid of, if you see what I mean. Unless I am simply afraid of the order not coming through. But why? why? why? :x Sorry.

I think I need to get hold of another copy of the book, dont you? :D

Thanks Tom.

N

Beitrag von 240471 » Di Apr 03, 2007 9:52 pm

Well first things first sweetie...stop beating yourself up over it! Sometimes the more you search for answers, the harder they are to find. Do you try to manifest "orders" or do you try to manifest "someone giving you money for your artwork that you just loved every minute of painting it" ? Could you be focusing on the wrong part of the process? I mean what a bonus...not only did you enjoy every minute of painting, but someone wants to part with their cash to purchase it from you. Double whammy!
Simply speaking...you love to paint. The selling of those paintings is secondary. So if you focus on the feelings that painting gives you you will attract buyers who will want to buy your work because you love to paint, not because you want to sell. Well that's my view for what its worth.

Anne
x
Ask and you shall receive - always!

nicola

Beitrag von nicola » Di Apr 03, 2007 10:18 pm

And relax..................

Thank you Anne. What very wise words.

x

Antworten