Hey, new person here :), i have a question..

English Forum. This is the place for any questions and discussions regarding the contents of Bärbel's books as well as life in the age of the aquarius in general.

Moderatoren:bluejupiter, Rokko

Antworten
x_biro.
Hey, new person here :), i have a question..

Beitrag von x_biro. » Do Mär 08, 2007 10:55 pm

Hey :).
you all seem to be really nice on here so i registerd. cos i have a few questions. and i dont know how to contact Barbel Mohr. but i have been reading her book. and i did an order. it was nothing big, but it worked for me :). not too long after that, i placed an order that is very important to me. and i really want it to happen. but i think i made the mistake of not reading enough of the book before i started ordering. i wrote it down and said it (not very loud =/) out of my window, then i put the paper in a special place. i have read more of the book and it says about how you should forget about the order, i deffinatley havent been doing that ! and when i placed the order i wasnt exactly relaxed, i was more nervous than anything. and now i wish i would have given a delivery date. obviously im not going to order again. but do you all think that the cosmos 'heard' it?
sorry if i sound dumb lol, but please help :).
:).

gika

Beitrag von gika » Fr Mär 09, 2007 2:49 pm

hey x_biro.,

may be you should easily send an additon - the delivery date - to your wish! don't be nervous and trust that all will happened! and keep your mind open!

have a nice and relaxed weekend,

regards
gika

x_biro.

Beitrag von x_biro. » Fr Mär 09, 2007 7:42 pm

Heyy gika! thankyou for the advice! i will try that. I hope you have a nice weekend too. :).

Beitrag von 240471 » Fr Mär 09, 2007 8:12 pm

Hi x_biro and welcome.

The moment we become too attached to the outcome, the furher out of our reach it becomes. This is because we are saying we "need" something. When you become needy, the universe responds by giving you more need. Make sense? I know it's hard, but if you can release your attachment to it, you'll hurry it up. How do you release attachment? By saying, well it would be really nice to get what I have asked for, but it won't be the end of the world if I don't get it.

May your request be delivered as promptly as you desire.

Anne
Ask and you shall receive - always!

x_biro.

Beitrag von x_biro. » Sa Mär 10, 2007 12:57 pm

Hi Anne.

Thanks for the reply! i will do that. i know i'll find it really hard but i WILL do it :).

nicola

Beitrag von nicola » Di Mär 13, 2007 2:24 pm

Hello to you x_biro

I recently had a number of orders come through in quick succession. I think this happened because the first one was so successful so quickly that my "faith" in the system was boosted. I really did feel joyful and gratitude at the same time (even though they were very small things) and it all just rolled into place. I will tell you what these orders were and what happened in an effort to explain what I was feeling (and therefore why I think it worked):

The first one was I had to go to a very busy electrical shop to buy a small part. I ordered a parking space right outside. There is NEVER any space on this road as it is free parking and it is ALWAYS busy. As I was driving to my destination I got a text from a friend asking me to get some limes (of all things!) for her. I forgot about the order because I was thinking where I could go to buy the fruit. When I got to the shop, I swear RIGHT OUTSIDE was a big parking space. I couldn't believe it. It really made me smile and feel "tickly" inside. I said my thanks.

The second one was: I had to go to a large DIY store after this which was miles away so I got back into the car and decided that rather than go to a huge supermarket I would call in to one of those corner shop supermarkets which was on the way. I cosmically ordered 4 limes. I dont know why 4 (she had only asked for 2), but the number came into my head so I went with it. I said "I am ordering 4 limes. Thank you.". I got to the shop (by the way there was a parking space outside there too!) and as I walked through the door the fruit section was in front of me. There was a basket of oranges, a basket of grapefruit and a basket of limes. Guess how many limes there were? Yes, 4! Just 4. No less, no more. I was practically laughing out loud in amazement.

I drove off to the DIY store saying my thanks and ordering my parking space right outside the door. (Again there is rarely a space near the door). Guess what? You guessed it, there was my space right opposite the door.

So the point to his long story (sorry :) ) is that I was able to "let go" because I was thinking about something else. Then the gratitude I felt and amazingness (if there is such a word) of what was happening kind of took me on a roll.

I think the thing is, be assertive when you order (eg "I am ordering a...." rather than "If its ok with you, when you are ready, could you possibly get me a....") be positive and get on with it, be happy and really really mean it. Act as if you have it already (eg drive towards your parking space expecting it to be there). An example of how it doesnt work also happened to me. On a different day I ordered a parking space at my point of destination. As I was ordering it I just KNEW deep down inside I wasnt going to get it. Guess what? I was right. No parking space. However this also made me laugh when I got there because I had got what I ordered, if you see what i mean. Oh the irony.

Sometimes its hard to be positive, but keep practising.

Im sure 240471 wont mind me saying this, but she has loads of good books to recommend which may help you to further understand the whole process. Maybe if you ask her, she will offer just the right words for you at just the right time. She's great.

You WILL get the hang of it.

Keep practising.

x_biro.

Beitrag von x_biro. » Do Mär 15, 2007 12:38 am

Wow thankyou Nicola ! Your stories were perfect examples. I will really love to read the other books there are out there :). I will keep practising ! :). thankyouuuu.

Antworten