Cosmic Ordering for Beginners

English Forum. This is the place for any questions and discussions regarding the contents of Bärbel's books as well as life in the age of the aquarius in general.

Moderatoren:bluejupiter, Rokko

Antworten
mariana
Cosmic Ordering for Beginners

Beitrag von mariana » Fr Feb 23, 2007 7:49 pm

I love the new book! I had to order it from amazon.uk and have it shipped here to me in the US all the way from England but it is so so worth it.

It has much much more practical advice on using the ordering service.

Also Barbel's voice on the CD with the guided relaxation exercises is adorable! :)

I have been caught up in such negative thinking that I need to review these things over and over again. I am planning to re-read the book again this weekend and make some new, enthusiastic and very ambitious orders!

Those who have read it - what did you think of the book?

Beitrag von 240471 » Fr Feb 23, 2007 8:16 pm

Hi Mariana - welcome to the forum!

I picked up her new book yesterday whilst I was in a book shop, but didn't buy it. I figured it was probably too like her last one. Sounds like you're hooked though and that's great.

Make sure you put some smaller orders in as well as your ambitious ones. Things like ordering car parking spaces that you can see the results on a day to day basis build your confidence very quickly. I always order one of 4 spaces at the supermarket or a vacant petrol pump to keep me limbered up to receive my other orders.

Have fun with it all and be sure to come back and tell us how you are doing.

Anne
Ask and you shall receive - always!

x_biro.

Beitrag von x_biro. » So Apr 29, 2007 8:17 pm

Heey!

I've just got the new book! So i've not read that much of it yet. But i will get reading cos it sounds just as good as the other book :).

I would like to read lots of other books about cosmic ordering. But im not sure which to get, or what other authors there are. Im sorry if theres already a topic about this, il go and have a look now.

:).
:).

Antworten